An Adamant Refusal To Listen To Reason.

Ray R

Club Member
Reaction score
I think you have to trust Chan to be able to throw a bit more at Tua every week, to progressively expand his playbook and build his self-confidence. This is a very talented young QB and Chan has the best challenge of his coaching career in helping to shape his development in the NFL. It would be nice to have a top RB who could get all the hard yards, but for now we haven't got one and so we are doing the best with what we've got and players like Ahmed, Gaskins and co are trying hard and doing a serviceable job.

You could give free beer to some of the posters here and they would complain about the limited selection of brands to choose from - LOL

Digital

Starter
Club Member
Reaction score
Well written article. Very much mirrors the feel-good romp he describes.

Aside from the first point, unfortunately, all the rest of those points why it will not happen are sound. The one reason why we should believe though, is that we are a strong defensive team. If we can continue to be a strong defensive team, we can compete against anyone. The margin for error is low, but anything is possible.

Fins up!

Mach2

Club Member
Reaction score
You could give free beer to some of the posters here and they would complain about the limited selection of brands to choose from - LOL
Well, if my choices were only lite beers, I wouldn't complain, but I would just drink tap water.

hoops

Tua time!
Club Member
Reaction score
The polite thing only worked for like a season and then teams figured out our situational tendency to call the fullback dive. And by tendency I mean like you could set your watch to it

Top Bottom