An Adamant Refusal To Listen To Reason. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Adamant Refusal To Listen To Reason.

Honestly the way Gaskin always seemed to fall forward he made me the most sure we would convert a 3rd and short. Hopefully Brieda gets some burn tomorrow.. get his 10 to 14 carries let him get a feel for the blocking

Guinness? Most certainly not. The amount of alcohol in Guinness is about the same as in a Miller Lite.
Was referring to black and tan. You are right about Guinness. It depends what you layer with it.

Had to look up "black and Tan"

https://www.thespruceeats.com/black-and-tan-****tail-recipe-759593

Guinness? Most certainly not. The amount of alcohol in Guinness is about the same as in a Miller Lite.
Not the Guinness I drank. You could almost stick a spoon in it and have it stand up. But the best beer is October fest triple bock after 10 to 12 of them you are on the floor.

Dolphins will destroy the Broncos today - they will win by 20 or more - 44 -17...

this team is ahead of that 2001 Patriots team.

Problem is there are 7 or 8 teams ahead of us...

Im good with winning the AFC east - which is what I predicted from the beginning of the season.

I figured if Flores could win 5 games with last years roster(s) he could 11 to 13 with this year’s roster.

Back
Top Bottom