An Apology | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Apology

The middle of our line is once again killing us...it simply must be addressed.

I think Josh Sitton would have helped a lot...very unfortunate injury for this team.

Nah @GBpackers10 is a solid dude. He's been around the site a long time and stops in from time to time.

You didn't strike any nerves with anyone that matters bro. Unreal what is happening in Green Bay. If you'd have told me before the season that by 3/4 of the way through 2018 Green Bay would be 4-7-1 and basically last in the NFC North and Joe Philbin is the interim-coach I'd have laughed in your face and called you a fool.

I apologize if that thread came off as an insult. I would never do that. Your fans and team are great. You had IMO the best QB to ever play the game and your the only undefeated team ever. That's something to be proud of. I hope you guys get a star QB soon. I feel bad I struck a nerve with some of you guys.

Aaron Rodgers is still the most overrated and most overhyped player in the NFL.

Post a thread condemning our offensive line as the worst you've ever seen.

That will do it

If that is what he said that triggered the so called insult apology, he is not wrong, Miami has a very weak O-line.

GB is a good guy, and I doubt very much any comment he made, was meant to be an insult.

People were actually butt hurt by that post because technically we’re alive? Give me a break!

What exactly is going on?
I said That I knew how you guys feel this season and I feel your pain. A few people took offense saying for me as a Packers fan I have no idea about pain. I admit us GB fans are spoiled rotten.

I said That I knew how you guys feel this season and I feel your pain. A few people took offense saying for me as a Packers fan I have no idea about pain. I admit us GB fans are spoiled rotten.
Dude, I was one of those posters that responded about Packers fans not knowing pain, but there was no offense taken, at least from me....no apologizes necessary friend.

I hope the Dolphins get another Marino soon and get to a SB soon if it doesn't affect my packers. Please beat the Pats Sunday.

You have no idea how envious some of our fan base is to have watched him play QB, including when I saw him win that last game down here.

The 2014 Packers were one of my favorite teams of all time. They had IMO the best team in football but had a heartbreaking meltdown in Seattle. Had we won I think we could have beaten the Patriots to win but you never know. I think honestly we got lucky against you guys. So many things went our way for us to win. We have never been the same since that NFC Championship meltdown in Seattle. It's like we haven't recovered.

Only thing hurt we did not win. Every thing else is a opinion.

Back
Top Bottom