An appealing 7th round prospect. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An appealing 7th round prospect.

burton87

Favorite Dolphin = Bill Gramatica
Reaction score
Walter Washington
WashingtonTT-1.jpg

He is a 6'2, 240 pound junior out of Temple.

Last year, his QB rating was 118.5

As a sophomore in 03, he rushed for 151 yards against Virginia tech, and 117 yards against west Virginia. Last year he has 3, 100 yard games...
Check out his stats:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=152491

Heres a paragraph from fftoolbox.com

" Another player I seen very little of, the team around him gives him little help, this QB's upside is tremendous, athletically has no peer, can throw with the best of them, a riffle for an arm, scrambles to throw, a good trait, keeps his eyes down field looking for the completion, can throw on the run or in the pocket, this QB did not really get consecutive starts in his career until the end of last years schedule....
Read the rest at: http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profile_display.cfm?Prospect_ID=11

The guy puts up these numbers for Temple, which is a 2 - 9 school.

What I've heard of him reminds me alot of Daute Culpepper, which then reminds me of Scott Linehan. :)

Looks good I would like him but sounds like a UDFA not a seventh rder. was he invited to the combine? Did he declare?

This guy runs runs runs runs, passes occasionally, then runs.

Look at his production when he can't get his running started.

6 for 12, 32 yards 0 TDs.

Dude he had some 300 yd games you cant say he cant throw besides he is a SEVENTH RDER OR MAYBE EVEN A UDFA so yes he is obviuosly RAW.

Phinz4Life said:
This guy runs runs runs runs, passes occasionally, then runs.

Look at his production when he can't get his running started.

6 for 12, 32 yards 0 TDs.

He plays for Temple... and that was the worst game of his career.

bobdroopy said:
Walter Washington
WashingtonTT-1.jpg

He is a 6'2, 240 pound junior out of Temple.

Last year, his QB rating was 118.5

As a sophomore in 03, he rushed for 151 yards against Virginia tech, and 117 yards against west Virginia. Last year he has 3, 100 yard games...
Check out his stats:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/player/profile?playerId=152491

Heres a paragraph from fftoolbox.com

" Another player I seen very little of, the team around him gives him little help, this QB's upside is tremendous, athletically has no peer, can throw with the best of them, a riffle for an arm, scrambles to throw, a good trait, keeps his eyes down field looking for the completion, can throw on the run or in the pocket, this QB did not really get consecutive starts in his career until the end of last years schedule....
Read the rest at: http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/profile_display.cfm?Prospect_ID=11

The guy puts up these numbers for Temple, which is a 2 - 9 school.

What I've heard of him reminds me alot of Daute Culpepper, which then reminds me of Scott Linehan. :)

Isn't he a QB?? If so , why are you giving us rushing stats?? I want passing numbers for my QB's .. Screw Mike Vick!!

Screw Mick Vick? He is ridiciulous and most of his success comes from his speed. You can't rush him. He's too fast. DEs have to play back against him because if they try to rush him Vick burns them and picks up a first down on his feet. Thus, he has a tremendous amount of time for his recievers to get open. AJ Feeley could throw for 3,500 yards if he had feet like Vick.

118.5 isnt a high ating for college QBS. its good for NFL qbs but college its like mediocre

Speed is overrated in the NFL for a Qb unless they know how to use it... This guy will be the next seneca wallace and be a 3rd stringer for the rest of his life is he can even stay in the league. Its all about pocket prescence and quick reads/releases. I'd take a guy with no speed like peyton manning or Kurt warner at his prime than a guy like vick ANYDAY.

you have no idea about football if u say screw mike vick. i will take this guy in the 7th y not hes definately a great athlete lets see what he has if hes not what were looking for at qb then try him at rb ar db.

this guys is really fast, but he makes bad throws, and isnt a smart player....kinda like Brad Banks from Iowa a few years ago, or Senaca Wallace from Iowa State

Keep in mind guys I'd consider this guy as a healthy 7th round pick, I'm not talking about drafting him at 2.

Doktor Ivel said:
this guys is really fast, but he makes bad throws, and isnt a smart player....kinda like Brad Banks from Iowa a few years ago, or Senaca Wallace from Iowa State

How can you tell how smart a player is based on his stats???... where does it say he can't throw?

My friend likes Walter Washington..he was considering following him to whatever team he goes to..and hes talked high of him..and by hearing this i wouldnt mind him

Back
Top Bottom