An article on Minkah struggling this last game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An article on Minkah struggling this last game.

"From there, mix it up with Minkah. Move him around. Move him up and down. Rather than letting the opponent know where he'll plant himself at pretty much all times, keep everyone guessing."

If only someone had thought of that...

But I'm good with Jackson

Who's laughing now Mike Tomlin?

Last edited:
I’ll cut Minkah some slack on the completion numbers and yards allowed given that over four games that’s not much. The lack of impact plays and the video of him not wanting to engage physically is more telling. He’s a tough guy to find a position for because he’s not ideal as a man-to-man corner and if he doesn’t bring the wood as a safety...

He's having a very bad year, I know a few Steelers fans and they say he's been a shell of himself so far.

He's having a very bad year, I know a few Steelers fans and they say he's been a shell of himself so far.
They have confused Super Lucky Minkah with Normal Minkah, much like a lot of this forum has.

He's an okay player, but certainly not a big difference maker and I'm much happier with a left tackle who has been better than Minkah has at their respective positions.

"From there, mix it up with Minkah. Move him around. Move him up and down. Rather than letting the opponent know where he'll plant himself at pretty much all times, keep everyone guessing."

If only someone had thought of that...

But I'm good with Jackson

Who's laughing now Mike Tomlin?

I'm not going to mock him at all.
I don't know Flores personally but based on what I've seen he seems like he really wants the best for his players and their development.
He and the coaching staff tried to put Minkah in a position where he could learn more and be more versatile.

Don't know what happened behind the scenes but it seems Minkah and his camp played themselves and his potential.
Right now I'd rather be up and coming under this regime than be with the Steelers.

Still early so we'll see.

BTW, The role Eric Rowe is playing is what i think they envisioned for Minkah.

Where are the Minka slobberest, Please tell us where this first ballot Hall of Famer is having troubles.

Hey it's only the 5th week of the season and there was no preseason, the elections are coming up and he never filled in any of his census info. The guy was obviously doomed not to succeed this year.

Last edited:
Hey it's only the 5th week of the season and there was no preseason, the elections are coming up and he never filled in any of his census info. The guy was obviously doomed not to succeed this year.

Election year, lol. Funniest thing I've read in a few days bro. Lol

Kid had 2-3 gift-wrapped INT's fall in his stomach last year and they made him into the next Ronnie Lott. One thing I noticed when he was playing alongside Reshad Jones - if there was a play anywhere near them, Jones was trying to decapitate someone. Minkah always showed up just after the whistle. No desire to hit at all, and that won't play in Pitt. You think they'd know better after having Troy P. fly around their defense for some many years looking for something to crush.

Yeah I’m not gonna take some writers word for it. Didn’t see the game so can’t comment.

Those picks just don’t happen you have to put yourself in position to make them. A lot of guys don’t do that

Yeah I’m not gonna take some writers word for it. Didn’t see the game so can’t comment.

Those picks just don’t happen you have to put yourself in position to make them. A lot of guys don’t do that
I'm sorry, that's just hilariously wrong.

He plays free safety. His job is literally just to hang out in the middle of the field. THREE times last year he was behind the receiver and it just hit the receivers hands, bounced up, and literally fell to him. That's not "putting yourself in position to make them". He's there by default due to the nature of his position. Two of his interceptions last season were good plays by him. The other 3 were flukes and that's why he's done nothing this year because spreading out 2 interceptions over the course of 16 games is not an All-Pro player.

Back
Top Bottom