An Honest Take On Gase And The Dolphins After Week 12 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Honest Take On Gase And The Dolphins After Week 12

As crazy as it sounds, we can actually still win the division. We can win these next 3 games and NE can easily lose them, giving us the same record. Not that I expect that to happen, but we do well against NE in Miami and NE will have it tough in PIT. We just really need Kirk to show up big this week, that's actually a critical game for us, of course assuming we basically win out.

I will never give up on this team until they're officially dead unlike Adam Gase.

Just a little bit better coaching and we would be 7-4 imo, but Gase has had a rough season yet again.

SD has a brutal schedule too. They have Denver, Baltimore, KC and Pittsburgh. Ouch!

SD has a brutal schedule too. They have Denver, Baltimore, KC and Pittsburgh. Ouch!

At this point, I see it as a 2 week season which is why NE is vulnerable to us and my sights are on them.

We just have to take care of business in BUF, and Kirk needs to do his thing in the evening game this Sunday (something to look forward to!).

IF that happens, our playoffs start week 14. We win that one, watch out...

At this point, I see it as a 2 week season which is why NE is vulnerable to us and my sights are on them.

We just have to take care of business in BUF, and Kirk needs to do his thing in the evening game this Sunday (something to look forward to!).

IF that happens, our playoffs start week 14. We win that one, watch out...

Yes and I forgot, the Colts have the surging Cowboys too.

The MOST important position on the field is on the sideline, and you're right, we lack the talent to compete there.

I dont care what was "supposed" to happen. The fins had this game won. We out-performed indy right up until the 8 minute mark.

Gase **** the bed. His complete disregard of the defensive side of the ball is appalling. What kind of head coach does that?

And despite the fact he devotes 100% of his gametime attention to the offense, he still has a bottom of the league offense. How is that even possible?

It doesnt matter which "slot" receiver we have, or which QB we have. His offense is always the same, and it always blows.

Sorry, but I'm tired of hearing players getting blamed for the pathetic excuse of a coaching staff that we have.

I never once said the coaching staff is great lol.

I said the entire team sucks. The includes everything.

I never once said the coaching staff is great lol.

I said the entire team sucks. The includes everything.

I hear ya, and I wasnt directing it at you so much as you happened to be the last post I noticed that mentioned the team.

I think what set me off is the mentality that others have stated in a few threads that we werent supposed to win that game anyway. lol. Shorted a circuit in my head or something:)

Some people want to see how the next 5 games play out before they know if they want Gase gone?

You guys are friendly bunch.

That game, that play calling sealed it - I am not sure what else you need to see.

Handing off the ball on 3rd and 10 (or 9) because it's less of a risk than throwing the ball is not cool.

At that moment (or 2 moments in the game), Gase chose not to try win the game and that is inexcusable. He chose to play it safe and put the risk back on our defense which was getting shredded all day.

I don't hate the guy - but he showed his true colors vs. Indy - no balls.

To me Gase looks like a rookie head coach. He doesn’t look like a fun guy to play for. There is no passion for players, it’s just X’s and O’s with him during the game. He needs to interact with the guys out there feeling the tempo and the nuances of the opponent in the moment and take advantage of what the guys are feeling out there. If a player tells you his man is gassed, that might not show up thirty yards away and could be a critical tell that you can exploit right now. I can’t even imagine that happening in a Dolphins game during half time, let alone in the twelve seconds to make an adjustment and go for a kill shot. He’s way too deep into his play list card instead of watching the game and having a mastery of exploiting instantly developing situations.

Back
Top Bottom