An idea that could be fun | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An idea that could be fun

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
We should all do our own mock draft here at finheaven. We could all take one team and do something like a three round mock draft. All we would need to do is get someone to take each team and then we would all post our picks in order. So whoever had the Texans could just post their pick, then whenever the Panthers guy comes on he could post his, and this could just continue for a while. It is just an idea.

Ice..........

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
We should all do our own mock draft here at finheaven. We could all take one team and do something like a three round mock draft. All we would need to do is get someone to take each team and then we would all post our picks in order. So whoever had the Texans could just post their pick, then whenever the Panthers guy comes on he could post his, and this could just continue for a while. It is just an idea.

I wouldn't mind doing that. I think it would be fun.;)

Yeah, but only one-uh 2 problems:
Who would even want to pick for the frickin Jills and Jests?

Originally posted by scotgif
Yeah, but only one-uh 2 problems:
Who would even want to pick for the frickin Jills and Jests?

I guess those annoying Jet and Bill fans that keep coming here every now and then.

booyeah.................

Originally posted by booyeah_

I guess those annoying Jet and Bill fans that keep coming here every now and then.

exactly!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It gets worse during the regular season, you would know if you were here then. That last week when we played the Bills about 30 of them came and started insulting people and kept on talking about how they were gonna kill us, and when we killed them, they said we played horribly. They were such idiots.

Hell, Yeah!

We are doing a mock at the Steelers site that I go to - Steeler Nation . It's fun but the only thing that I'd suggest is that you keep it to a max of two rounds as people lose interest after the first round in a big way and you end up waiting an age to draft.

But if you want someone to pick for the Steelers for three rounds I'm your man.

Well, I don't think this would be hard to do. All we need is a thread and whenever that person signs on he picks. If anyone else thinks this is a good idea, post here because we will need lots of people.

GREAT

I love this idea, and I thank you should do it......by the way if you need somebody to draft for the Cowboys, I will gladley do it!

Count me in, this sounds like it could be interesting!

Ok, this is starting to come together. I will put Slaine down for the Steelers and Arkansas for the Cowboys, but we still need a lot more people for this to happen.

Also, GazPhin has the Packers, it seemed that he would take him from his post. I will take the Saints.

Back
Top Bottom