An interesting article about Manning and others!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An interesting article about Manning and others!!!

Thanks for the link.. A lot better than Barry Jackass who makes up stuff in the Herald...

Yep...you got it Bumrush

This site is becoming really good at re-naming some of these sports writers...

Dan LeBastard...excellent I liked that one.
Pete Prico....good
Barry Jackass...nice

and I'm sure i missed some so feel free to post more...

we're all on a roll.

Quick question...what do you think of Chad Clifton??? as a possible acquisition for the o-line.

Go Fins!!!

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Yep...you got it Bumrush

Pete Prico....good
Barry Jackass...nice

we're all on a roll.

Quick question...what do you think of Chad Clifton??? as a possible acquisition for the o-line.

Go Fins!!!

I saw that and thought "WOW!" If we can get Clifton in here that would be huge for this O-line as Wade Smith could possibly move over to the right side to replace Todd Wade (who I'm sure will be departing this off season.) I believe bringing him in would be a huge step towards making this O-line a lot better.

The only real interesting part of this article for me was realizing Indy could be in a bind resigning the one Colt we actually have a shot at...Guard Rick Demulling.

Is Clifton fully recovered from that nasty hit that Sapp laid on him, or has his ability to play at a high level been damaged permanently with his hip problem??

Last edited by a moderator:
WERE GETTING MANNING BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:band: :drinkers: :hump: :friday: :dance: :party: :beerbang: :woot:

Section, I'll streak on the field at JRS the first home game of 2004 if that happens!! (it's not gonna happen :)

Originally posted by Bumrush
Section, I'll streak on the field at JRS the first home game of 2004 if that happens!! (it's not gonna happen :)

Well, that's the most compelling reason I've heard so far to not go after Manning.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
Yep...you got it Bumrush

Pete Prico....good
Barry Jackass...nice

we're all on a roll.

Go Fins!!!

and.............................Skip Ball less

Originally posted by Bumrush
Is Clifton fully recovered from that nasty hit that Sapp laid on him, or has his ability to play at a high level been damaged permanently with his hip problem??

Clifton will probably never be 100% again, but he's more then healthy enough to play a few more years. That said, were not in the market for a LT.

We need Guards, and Todd Wade back at a reasonable cost. If not, add RT to that list, but I REALLY don't want the Dolphins to have to go outside and get another RT, via FA or draft.

no way, we definitely will go after a left tackle if hes available, how can you say we arent in the market for one?

We have a rookie LT and a RT that was average at best that is gonna bolt....

So whos left, Mark Dixon? Oh yea, the oft injured dixon probably wont be a fin next year anyways, if it was up to me....(unless he moved back into the guard spot and stayed healthy, then he would be outstanding)

Back
Top Bottom