An Interesting Look At How Cancerous Jay Ayayi Was Last Year And Why He Was Traded | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Interesting Look At How Cancerous Jay Ayayi Was Last Year And Why He Was Traded

They were winning a Super Bowl with or without Jay. He was just along for the ride.

Ajayi had nothing to do with the Eagles winning the Super Bowl.

Philly would have won the SB with or without that dude....LMAO.

Roll eyes...I bet every ex you ever had was the sole reason your relationships ended. You can't prove that they would've won without him when he was actually making plays to help them get there and to actually win the freaking game! Please stop with your open hate and love for mediocrity.

He's gone! Leave 'em alone. Gase has to PRODUCE. No more "cultural" excuses!
The chasm between excuses and explanations is as wide as Sparano's HC abilities are narrow

And as to "he's gone" I suspect some of those giving ultimatums will be able to exert as much economic impact to effect change as they do to support this sometimes struggling site. LOL

I was well aware that he and Gase butted heads, but this is news to me that he made a scene on the sidelines and argued with coaches. I know there was the Londaon game, but I never knew it was consistent. I feel like it would have been all over sports news if that was the case. Does anyone else recall these outburst??

If things improve this season, Gase has a leg to stand on. If not, this whole purge of players is nothing more than a scapegoat.

I was well aware that he and Gase butted heads, but this is news to me that he made a scene on the sidelines and argued with coaches. I know there was the Londaon game, but I never knew it was consistent. I feel like it would have been all over sports news if that was the case. Does anyone else recall these outburst??

If things improve this season, Gase has a leg to stand on. If not, this whole purge of players is nothing more than a scapegoat.

I remember reading last year about a game where he pitched a fit about not getting enough touches even though the team was winning.

Yes he had one against the Jets I believe where he walked off the field because he wasn't getting carries

Roll eyes...I bet every ex you ever had was the sole reason your relationships ended. You can't prove that they would've won without him when he was actually making plays to help them get there and to actually win the freaking game! Please stop with your open hate and love for mediocrity.
No ex's for me thanks. I liked Jay but to convince yourself he helped the Eagles win a super bowl is moronic.

Philadelphia & Jay Ajayi are also happy with their Super Bowl rings.

Turns out, Philadelphia was able to manage Jay Ajayi, and Miami wasn't.

A good coach can manage problematic personalities, and lead them to win the Super Bowl

They managed short term. They haven't had to endure with him yet. Time will tell.

Way to make it personal. And we wonder why these conversations spin out of control.

ajayi will be starter. he will have 1000 yd this yr...eagles line is better than dolphins so look for him have good yr...

I don't think either of those first two things is accurate. The Eagles backfield is more crowded than the Fins was. We'll see, though.

I'm expecting Ajayi to become more discontent as he gets closer to F/A? He'll want to get the big contract, and I wouldn't blame him, but if he's not getting the carries and stats to backup his potential contract wants/demands, he'll start getting more like he was in Miami.

I don't think either of those first two things is accurate. The Eagles backfield is more crowded than the Fins was. We'll see, though.
well you could be right but blunt is gone. so expect more carried to ajayi. but that did stop him from getting 1000 yd last yr. weather you agree or not ajayi is good rb. it didnt work out in Miami but guy can run ball..

No he didn't. That machine was running to the SB long before he got there.

I was excited and impressed with him in the beginning too but after he blew me away with those 4 good games he gave us it was a whole lot of meh.....
Have to disagree. He was effective in the SB for one. He and Blount teamed up for a lot of yards and physical, punishing running. He was a complimentary piece of the puzzle.

Back
Top Bottom