An Interesting Look At How Cancerous Jay Ayayi Was Last Year And Why He Was Traded | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Interesting Look At How Cancerous Jay Ayayi Was Last Year And Why He Was Traded

I really dont recall ajayi throwing fits on the sideline. The cameras would have caught that easily. I do worry that Gase isn't able to control some of his players the way other coaches are. He needs to figure it out because talent is more important than a 'Yes man'.
A man being paid millions of dollars should be a yes man, PERIOD.....

Glad Ajayi is gone. He got so much hype from those back to back 200 yd games. He is a tough runner and does have some speed but Drake is waaay better imo. He isn't a good blocker, can't catch, and has serious character issues.

I remember looking at his instagram after the super bowl and you can tell he is just a kid. Throwing shade on Gase because he got traded like a little baby. Plus all of the problems he caused in the locker room. I wish the Dolphins got more out of that trade but he needed to go. Good move by Gase and I stand by it 100%.

Meh, hopefully AJ performs well for the Eagles on and off the field.

Now if you want to talk about Drake, I’m all in. I’ve watched the MNF game against the Pats several times and have such high hopes for this season. Patrick Chung is STILL trying to figure out where Drake went...

Back
Top Bottom