An interesting Mock from Fox | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An interesting Mock from Fox

Kyndig

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/6479762

What's interesting, is that it has Levi Brown as worthy of the 8th pick, Quinn of the 9th, and Dwayne Jarret going 10. I don't think any of those picks are a reach, but what I like about it is if we don't get Quinn, then we should definitely have the opportunity to take either Brown or Jarrett (people don't seem to think that's such a reach anymore) so either way, we'd upgrade a position of need for us on offense. Of course, after the combine, this could all change again, but this is the third or fourth Mock where I've seen Levi Brown in the top 10. After a reasonably strong showing at the Senior Bowl no doubt.

"OL is a priority"
So is taking Quinn at 9 if he is there. Its time this team got there own franchise QB. Worry about ol later.

"OL is a priority"
So is taking Quinn at 9 if he is there. Its time this team got there own franchise QB. Worry about ol later.

I agree QB is a priority also. I doubt that Quinn is available at 9. If he is, then I agree the Phins would have to go that way. They could add a LT and C in the second and third rounds.
:goof:

Levi Brown is worthy of a top 10 pick. He has decent feet, good size, and is intense. The guys that claim he is a RT are dead wrong and hyper-critical. Just because he is not perfect does not mean he is a RT; geez, sometimes the draftniks create a perfect baseline and if he cannot meet it, well, then, he is merely a RT. That's absurd.

He compares favorably to the Colts' Tarek Glenn, who is no stranger to Honolulu.

I am not sure the drop off from Thomas to Brown is that great. Thomas is taller with quicker feet. But Levi is better in the run game and is nastier. Thomas is more finesse, and his 6'8 frame could be susceptible to leverage issues. I'd be very content with Levi Brown.

If we do not get Quinn, Levi would be my next choice. We have ignored LT way too long. We need to get a kid in there that solves that problem.

"OL is a priority"
Id Quinn falls to the 9 spot I think we would be better off trading the pick and filling more holes.

yeah,, im agree with....................everybody?? haha take quinn in 9....ol in 2 and 3......next a cb, mlb and dt

Its time this team got there own franchise QB. Worry about ol later.

just ask the texans how well that worked for them. draft a guy and then get him killed, good plan.

i want the 19 year old DE i can pronounce his name or even spell it.

Back
Top Bottom