An interesting perspective on Ricky... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An interesting perspective on Ricky...

ABrownLamp said:
Dude, he said he would play for Oakland
Why go to Oakland when he was living close to South Beach.?:peebs:

There is no doubt RW is a strange dude:groovy: but until I see some proof that he is AC/DC:booty: its only an unsubstantiated rumor:gossip: .Maybe one day he will come out of the closet:yikes: and makes one of those "Free Spirit" declarations that will confirm it.

Honestly... Ever since Ricky first came to the Dolphins that I really got to see him a lot I always felt he was gay or bi-sexual or something. I do honestly think that is a big reason why he left but sometimes you just don't even know anymore because of his little declaration about wanting to play for Oakland. It's obvious he has some major issues but I do agree with the fact that there is something "weird" about Ricky and his sexuality. But eh... who are we to judge.

Well I think its one thing if we have some reports from people who went to school with him that he is gay or bi or something but I mean, I dont think he really put anything out there since being in Miami that points to it. He's odd, well-spoken, more thoughtful and different from most NFL players. Does that mean he has to have a different sexuality? I don't think I like that notion. It kind of also implies that if a guy is a mean jock football player he cant be gay or bi either.

Back
Top Bottom