An Obvious Thread-NYJ-NE Tape | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An Obvious Thread-NYJ-NE Tape

Dredd1050

A STRONG MAN SHEDS BLOOD BEFORE TEARS
Reaction score
I know I am stating the obvious, but anyone watching the game last Thursday can see what Miami needs to do tomorrow. The lost receivers known as the Miami TE's need to have HUGE games. Fasano and Martin need to do EXACTLY what Keller did in the seam against the Pats LB's. It is so important to get them involved early so Belischmuck and crew have to adjust. This should open up running lanes as well as Ginn/Bess/Cammy.

PLEASE, if some dolt from Jersey is saying this, PLEASE let the coaching staff know this!!!!

This game will be decided because of what our defense does, we all know Pennington will find the open man and give us a chance to win. Can our defense get their offense off the field at important times and give us opportunities to run time off the clock.

This game will be decided because of what our defense does, we all know Pennington will find the open man and give us a chance to win. Can our defense get their offense off the field at important times and give us opportunities to run time off the clock.

He will? I agree that the D will be a huge factor, but if Miami's TE are not in this thing early, Miami will have reall issues moving the ball.

I think the key to this game is rattling young Cassell. He's been gaining confidence each week and NE's offense is still potent if he can get on a roll. Blitz him, hit him, rattle him, and force mistakes and turnovers.

Back
Top Bottom