An open apology to Oc5er | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

An open apology to Oc5er

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Dear Oc5er,

We are deeply saddened that you have chosen to abandon us. We had no right to show opposition to your points. Your insightful and informed surmation of our humble football team was right on the money.

And, even though your grades for our team add up to a B-, we fully understand that we will suck and be looking up to the mighty Buffalo Bills all season. We also are way off base in believing that special teams have anything to do with our team's (any team's) success, but only failure -- even though you give our special teams an A-.

We also fully can understand how your defense was an "A" last year, your offense a "C," and that your special teams had nothing to do with keeping you out of the playoffs again.

We also assume all responsibility for your condescending anger and incessant contradiction to any of the counterpoints we offered. We have no excuse. Please come back and give us the "last word" brimming over with your wisdom.

We, here at Finheaven, are drowning in shame. We are not worthy.

In JP Losman we trust.

All the love, us...

Bump.........:cry:.................:tongue: :lol:
PressCoverage said:
Dear Oc5er,

We are deeply saddened that you have chosen to abandon us. We had no right to show opposition to your points. Your insightful and informed surmation of our humble football team was right on the money.

And, even though your grades for our team add up to a B-, we fully understand that we will suck and be looking up to the mighty Buffalo Bills all season. We also are way off base in believing that special teams have anything to do with our team's (any team's) success, but only failure -- even though you give our special teams an A-.

We also fully can understand how your defense was an "A" last year, your offense a "C," and that your special teams had nothing to do with keeping you out of the playoffs again.

We also assume all responsibility for your condescending anger and incessant contradiction to any of the counterpoints we offered. We have no excuse. Please come back and give us the "last word" brimming over with your wisdom.

In JP Losman we trust.

All the love, us...

Is the reason that that other thread was closed because it got really nasty? I remember seeing those two (dominizzio and Ocfer) going at it back and forth and I figured it was heading that way.

hahahahhahahahahha

:hail: Press Coverage

PressCoverage said:
Dear Oc5er,

In JP Losman we trust.

All the love, us...
Oc5er :0wned:

phinfan2003 said:
Is the reason that that other thread was closed because it got really nasty? I remember seeing those two (dominizzio and Ocfer) going at it back and forth and I figured it was heading that way.

That thread isnt closed, its still open.

I don't know....do you usually reopen thread topics after a closing? Might piss a moderator off with that one.

It wasn't closed. It was moved to the Beast of the AFC East where it belongs.

Mod Note: I closed it for a little while while I was sorting thru it and dealing out some time-off, Mary. I'm sure everyone will behave in compliance with the rules now.:)

P4E

PressCoverage said:
Dear Oc5er,

In JP Losman we trust.

All the love, us...

:lolcry: :clap:

Too funny....I thought these guys were going to go out to the parking lot and settle it like men. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom