.... And back to Reality | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

.... And back to Reality

We won! Feel better 24? I hope so! You were losing faith there for a while but your team pulled it out for you! A good day!

Would have been different if they actually weren't playing that well but aside from some offensive hiccups in the first half they outplayed the Bills for four quarters.

some people should just leave the internet alone

What is the difference in making that comment to someone when watching it or posting it on the forum? I've gladly eaten crow for it, posted I was wrong for making the comment, and I am glad that I was wrong... guys still have to be assholes.. don't get it

What is the difference in making that comment to someone when watching it or posting it on the forum? I've gladly eaten crow for it, posted I was wrong for making the comment, and I am glad that I was wrong... guys still have to be assholes.. don't get it

You could have posted this in the Gameday thread, yet you wanted the attention of starting your own thread. Well, you got it. Even had they lost the thread itself contributed little to the conversation and ultimately made you look foolish. It's nice that you're back to own up for it, most don't. However, you shouldn't act as if a little ridicule isn't in order.

You could have posted this in the Gameday thread, yet you wanted the attention of starting your own thread. Well, you got it. Even had they lost the thread itself contributed little to the conversation and ultimately made you look foolish. It's nice that you're back to own up for it, most don't. However, you shouldn't act as if a little ridicule isn't in order.

Fair enough... wasnt looking for any attention, just venting but I get it...thx for the insight

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW, the game wasn't even close to over and a thread like this gets posted. Fragile yet?

Back
Top Bottom