And Darryl Gardner goes to........(merged 2x) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And Darryl Gardner goes to........(merged 2x)

Great! I was hoping that he would go to a non-divisonal opponent... that is good news... :)

And Darryl Gardner goes to........

The Washington Redskins. My brother, who is a 4skin fan, just informed that Darryl signed with the Deadskins. The hold up....he didn't want to make the 14 hour flight to Osaki, Japan this weekend. You think Miami is an ongoing soap opera, the 4skins are twice as bad and it all starts with the owner.

Like Washington.

Be prepared for some earth shaking comments when he does his news conference signing with the Skins (who I'm pretty sure he'll be signing with). He's gonna pretty much say what he thinks concerning his time with the Dolphins and the manner in which he was let go and my gut reaction is it ain't gonna be pretty. The guy's a **** and he's always been a **** and its always been really hard to find ANY kind of silver lining on his personality other than the fact that he's not a criminal (what a league) and my gut tells me that his visit to dolphins camp saturday had more to do with causing trouble for Wannstedt than it did with him actually being apologetic. And it worked, it got Zach fuming and saying all kinds of crap about how he's got Daryl's back and how he wouldn't snitch on him and stuff like that, and it even got TimBo, who according to DCH is now supposed to hate Gardener and is one of the people personally responsible for getting Gardener let go, saying that he "misses" Daryl and wishes he was still here and crap.

Saturday's visit caused a bunch of strife and Gardener didn't even have the nerve to go meet Wannstedt other than to just say "Hi" as he passed through the hallway. I wouldn't let him back into the facility if I were Dave. He snuck in unbeknownst to Dave under the guise of getting some "stuff" and then he started trying to poison the well by getting to the players.

Like I said in another thread be prepared for a pretty bad news conference coming shortly when the signing becomes official. He promised he'd hash out all the crap that went down in Miami and I believe him. He's always been a **** and now he's got a bone to pick with us. He's already been back to the facility to start poisoning the well and getting players to disagree with Wannstedt's decision by playing all "nice" and making them feel guilty for any feelings they may have shared that ultimately resulted in his release.

What I don't understand is Tim Bowens. Either he's plain schizo or DCH is pretty much a fraud/fake because not too long ago after the DG release DCH reported that Tim Bowens was one of the big reasons he was gone because Tim use to be Gardener's best friend on the team but they had a falling out after last season and Wannstedt pulled the trigger after the "silent man" Tim Bowens broke his silence with Wanny. Now all the sudden Tim Bowens is making comments to the press saying "I wish he was still here" and "I miss him"?????

I'm tellin ya either DCH was just tossin aqua and orange candy out of his @ss or Tim Bowens is an extremely strange person. Either way there's gonna be more of a rough ride cuz of the Gardener release, so says my gut, but we're just gonna have to ride through it and come out a better team because Wanny still made the right damn decision.

Hey, I got it right!!! someone posted a poll on were DG would go and I voted Skins.....I said he would go to the skins becuz of the money!!!

You were right and wrong. He went to the Skins but the Broncs were offering more money. He liked the Skins better and ultimately went to the team he liked more.

Redskins | Gardener Landed - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
10:22 PT: Updating previous reports, ESPN.com's Len Pasquarelli reports the Washington Redskins have agreed to terms with free agent DT Daryl Gardener (Dolphins) on a one-year contract. Financial terms have not been disclosed. However, sources said the contract is incentive-ladden and Gardener could earn nearly $2 million if he hits all of the bonuses in the deal.

Dupree go take your ****amamy garbage back to the other board. I call a spade a spade. I've praised and thanked DCH on this board as much as anyone for whatever inside info he brings to the table as well as his training camp reports but I'm not going to hold my punches when it looks like he reported something that just plain didn't happen. I'm not sayin that DCH didn't report the truth just that it doesn't quite LOOK right, right now with DCH claiming there's a feud between TimBo and DG, the source of which DCH "won't get into" and all the sudden TimBo's saying stuff like "I wish he was here" and "I miss him" Go take some Midol. They say it takes the edge off when you're PMSing like you obviously are right now.

Well on the "other board" you do nothing but bash DCH. Seems like you are talking on both sides of your mouth. You just wish you were as liked as that guy.

There are some cases where there is no need to call a spade a spade. It makes a jackass look like a jackass.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Dupree go take your ****amamy garbage back to the other board. I call a spade a spade. I've praised and thanked DCH on this board as much as anyone for whatever inside info he brings to the table as well as his training camp reports but I'm not going to hold my punches when it looks like he reported something that just plain didn't happen. I'm not sayin that DCH didn't report the truth just that it doesn't quite LOOK right, right now with DCH claiming there's a feud between TimBo and DG, the source of which DCH "won't get into" and all the sudden TimBo's saying stuff like "I wish he was here" and "I miss him" Go take some Midol. They say it takes the edge off when you're PMSing like you obviously are right now.

Couldnt Tim Bowens have felt divided on the issue and said both things? Problem with calling a Spade a Spade is the assumption you've really thought it out and know what you are talking about.......IMO there's a little too much ASSumption going on.

Like I said Mike, I didn't say DCH reportedly wrongly just that it sure looks wrong at this point. I got nothin against DCH really I read his posts with interest all the time. I don't know if he's really got the goods or not, don't really care cuz most of his posts are entertaining. Tim Bowens may well have said both things and I'm sure there could be a logical (or illogical rather, as in Tim Bowens is just kinda flaky) explanation for the discrepancy. You shouldn't be upset just cuz I suggested that the local demi-god may have been blowin smoke up our @sses. Even someone with the best inside info can get a lump of **** that isn't actually true sometimes.

As for you Dupree I'm personally responsible for cutting and pasting more DCH posts onto that board than probably Jax, and I don't criticize the posts when I do it, I do it to share them with the board because for the most part they are entertaining. I've questioned the validity of his inside claims at times because the timing of some his announcements seem to be quite coincidental and the conclusions that he comes up with seem like something that most people could deduct sans inside information, but I don't call him a fraud or a fake. Even this time I said that either Tim Bowens is schizo or DCH was blowin smoke up our @sses. Its totally possible that TimBo's just weird.

Back
Top Bottom