And now Vincent Taylor? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And now Vincent Taylor?

Grit your teeth and think of Tua. Even without the full on tank we were looking at a miserable 6 win season anyway

I’ve been watching football (specifically the Dolphins) for 43 years.

So I know better than to hold my breath for Tua. Or Fromm. Or any of those other guys.

You see, we had an elite QB for 16 years. The best. And with him, we went to one SB...

....that we lost. Badly.

Before that guy, we had another good one. But this guy had a complete team. And this guy won a couple rings. With this complete team.

Takes oh so much more than a hot rod QB. Of course, all I hear is if you have one, you’ll rule supreme. Not so much.

Brandon Weeden. Ryan Leaf. Paxton Lynch. Johnny Manziel. Byron Leftwich....I can certainly go on.

No. I’m not pumped about a QB who may or may not make the NFL jump.

In fact, I’m starting to have grave reservations about our new staff.

So I know better than to hold my breath for Tua. Or Fromm. Or any of those other guys.

You see, we had an elite QB for 16 years. The best. And with him, we went to one SB...

....that we lost. Badly.

Takes oh so much more than a hot rod QB. Of course, all I hear is if you have one, you’ll rule supreme. Not so much.

Brandon Weeden. Ryan Leaf. Carson Wentz. Johnny Manziel. Byron Leftwich....I can certainly go on.

Did you mention Carson Wentz with a bunch of scrub QBs?

....that we lost. Badly.

Brandon Weeden. Ryan Leaf. Carson Wentz. Johnny Manziel. Byron Leftwich....I can certainly go on.

No success is never assured when it come to the draft. But Tua would bring genuine hope for the future. That is something that I personally haven't had in years

Meh. Would of held onto him. Even if he still wasn't 100%.

....that we lost. Badly.

Before that guy, we had another good one. But this guy had a complete team. And this guy won a couple rings. With this complete team.

Brandon Weeden. Ryan Leaf. Paxton Lynch. Johnny Manziel. Byron Leftwich....I can certainly go on.

I understand your reservations and couldn’t agree more about needing a complete team. Having said that, a great QB is more important than ever. Still, this team has to prove that all these picks will actually develop into something great, which based on past experience, I must admit I am skeptical.

Back
Top Bottom