And now Vincent Taylor? | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And now Vincent Taylor?

The Dolphins have been patching and patching for as long as i can remember.

What has been the result?
What exactly are folks holding onto?
Another chance at a 6,7,8 win season?

Sure we may suck like before or even worst.
But you know what the difference is?
We have draft picks and money to really put ourselves in a position to make a difference.

Fans should honestly be excited that there may finally be a light at the end of this tunnel.
Sometimes you need to take a step back so that you can then take two steps forward but people don't get that. They want us to do the same crap that hasn't worked in the past so that they can complain about that too.

This one really surprises me. If healthy, I kinda thought Vincent Taylor would be a lock. Kid has real ability, is young, and flashes. I wonder if there was an injury or attitude issue we're not hearing about?

Puzzling, but someone on here called this one very early in the preseason after his lack of run with the 1s.

Oddly enough, when we hired Flores a lot of people thought Taylor fit the scheme over Godchaux and that Godchaux would become expendable.

Gotta be something to it. Can't be health related. Too talented not to stash for that purpose.

This one really surprises me. If healthy, I kinda thought Vincent Taylor would be a lock. Kid has real ability, is young, and flashes. I wonder if there was an injury or attitude issue we're not hearing about?
Injury. I don't think he's been the same since the foot. Hope he's back on the PS.

Nobody in their right mind would say you only need a top qb. That’s a straw man. You can also find an outlier team here or there where they won with average qb play.

Bottom line, your chances of being good are infinitely better with a top qb. Then you fan talent around him.

If the Pats pick Taylor up I'm done with the minimal support I have given Flores...

I'm on his case from day 1. He gets no passes from me, and neither does Grier and his history of reverse constructing olines.

Lol scheme fit.
They drafted Harris because he was a better fit the tj watt for the scheme. Look how that turned out. With Grier as gm during that draft. But it was probably gase fault lol.

Good teams adjust their schemes for talented players. Didn’t Shula say that? I can’t believe so many people are supporting this crap. No reason to cut Taylor or Denny. I will give you Tunsil because of draft picks. Ross will be crying when stadium is empty or full of fans for other teams. Eagle fans were posting on yahoo about taking over our stadium this year. I don’t like this regime. I am just going to come out and say it.

Back
Top Bottom