And now Vincent Taylor? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And now Vincent Taylor?

John Denney I get he's nearly as old as me, Kenny Stills I get we have plenty of options at wide out and he's no difference maker, Kiko I get never gonna fit with this coaching staff, Tunsil is difficult to understand but 2 first rounders perhaps makes it a little bit logical but cutting Taylor makes zero sense from a financial or squad quality or depth situation.

This is the strangest way to rebuild a franchise you could imagine, let's just hope there is method in all this madness.

Maybe he didn’t grasp the defence he did an interview saying as much and he genuinely wasn’t a fit in the coaches eyes. Pure speculation maybe he leaked the report about a locker room rift if Tunsil left?

Vincent Taylor's name has reappeared on the Dolphins 53 man roster at the Dolphins website. The website is updated regularly and as an example of that, James Crawford also appears on the list and he was only added by the team this afternoon.
So it's not official but pretty significant that Taylor appears to be back.

The guy we picked up to replace him, John Jenkins, was a much higher rated player at the time of his draft. Taylor was projected to be a late rounder/undrafted. He was considered to high cut. At one point Jenkins was considered a possible first round pick.

Taylor has been put on IR the past two years so I'd say that weighed against him. Still, you have to wonder if he got himself on someone's bad side. Or maybe they just want the DT's to be closer to NT's. We will see. So far I like what little I have seen of the defense.

I really can't see the hate some of you have for Flores. We have been stuck on the same mediocre merry-go-round for a long time. It is way past time we blew this thing up and started over. I for one am glad to see it finally happening.

Vincent Taylor's name has reappeared on the Dolphins 53 man roster at the Dolphins website. The website is updated regularly and as an example of that, James Crawford also appears on the list and he was only added by the team this afternoon.
So it's not official but pretty significant that Taylor appears to be back.
Vincent Taylor's name just disappeared from the 53 man roster on the Dolphins website. So sounds like somebody made a mistake when it appeared earlier. A little bizarre to have deleted it the other day, add it earlier today and now delete it.

What do you want more DTs? Then we can’t carry 6 RBs

I’m guessing sarcasm? If so I agree. If not I’m tired and will play stupid.

Regardless why should anyone need 6 RB to 3 DTs. Only one on the field at any one time. Usually 2 DTs but we have twice the amount of players at RB. Makes total sense......unless they are trying to trade one.

Vincent Taylor's name just disappeared from the 53 man roster on the Dolphins website. So sounds like somebody made a mistake when it appeared earlier. A little bizarre to have deleted it the other day, add it earlier today and now delete it.

He's been reclaimed as a ghost...

If Taylor’s a non scheme fit wouldn’t that make Ed Oliver one too?

I'm guessing VT said, "Tank you very much" and asked to be released.

I’m guessing sarcasm? If so I agree. If not I’m tired and will play stupid.

Regardless why should anyone need 6 RB to 3 DTs. Only one on the field at any one time. Usually 2 DTs but we have twice the amount of players at RB. Makes total sense......unless they are trying to trade one.
Yeah definitely sarcasm. No way Vincent Taylor isnt good enough for this team

I keep reading that his conditioning has been a problem. Who knows? Now on the Bills PS....and we have John Jenkins starting (at 34 DE) when he has 3 starts in the last 3 seasons and is in his 7th year. wow

I keep reading that his conditioning has been a problem. Who knows? Now on the Bills PS....and we have John Jenkins starting (at 34 DE) when he has 3 starts in the last 3 seasons and is in his 7th year. wow

I didnt agree with the cut for various reasons but it ultimately comes down to a change in philosophy in what the team wants from a defensive tackle. Now in theory Taylor should be able to do either of the main responsibilities but in practice he wasnt. Sucks to lose a good young player but job has to come first

Back
Top Bottom