And now Vincent Taylor? | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And now Vincent Taylor?

I like Taylor. I don’t think the team is any better or worse without him though. I’m more surprised McCain is still playing S and we cut Denney - they move didn’t help us in any way. I could see getting a LS who also plays another position (do they make those guys any more)?

If what you’re saying is true, why didn’t they get rid of him in March or April? A solid young DT Has some trade value.
As a new coach, you need March through July to truly evaluate what a player is capable to doing.

10 pages about a player that was cut. For crying out loud, move on crybabies.

I am hoping Rosen is the guy so we don’t have to draft a QB - there generally are more busts to mediocre QBs drafted than studs. Imagine we don’t need a QB and we can take a ton of other dudes w our picks? We would get good quickly.

My thoughts exactly

and did you happen to notice Orchard cleared waivers as well!

It's totally UNREAL how 31 other teams cannot ID

the correct valuation of the top shelf talent we cut!

Really pisses me off!

:mad:
We may all be suffering from whatever that is called when your bar is set so low, you think Nate Orchard is good-syndrome etc.

I don't understand your claim...

Is Taylor not strong enough, agile enough, intelligent enough to respond to all this good coaching and development that is supposed to be going on?
He wasn’t able to adapt to a read and react scheme. You can draw your own conclusions as to why.

He wasn’t able to adapt to a read and react scheme. You can draw your own conclusions as to why.
You're right, and the conclusion I've drawn is that Flores and his staff are as much about coaching and developing players as Sporano was about not celebrating FGs.

Back
Top Bottom