And our first round pick is....Reggie Williams? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And our first round pick is....Reggie Williams?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Reggie Williams is the forgotten man on this board. I'm not buying just yet into all this Clayton to Miaimi talk. I can't believe that the FO would tip it's hand like that. I still think that the guy they really want is Lee Evans but if he's gone, then maybe Reggie Williams is their real guy there. A lot of people wanted him on this board and I know we all felt like he would be gone before our pick. But now I have a feeling that he might be there as Evans has moved up. Would anyone cry if we took Williams?

Ozzy rules!!

Williams is probably going #16 to San Fran. He's a perfect fit for them. But if he slips, I'd love to take him.

Who knows whats goin on we'll have to tune in to find out i guess...My heads spinning with all this they are saying that just so this will happen and so on and so forth..lol

I'm confused myself. In the end, we might take a DT with our first pick.I still think the best we could hope for is to trade down and get a WR,O-lineman and a DT on day one.

Ozzy rules!!

ARMANDO SALGUERO at The Herald suggests Reggie to be one of RS's 4 Round 1 Targets:

Spielman, at the helm of his first draft as the final authority on such decisions, will go into each round with at least four possibilities at his scheduled pick.
If none of the four players is there, he'll try to deal back rather than reach for another player.
That could happen in the first round, with Miami picking up a later first-rounder and a second-round pick or perhaps two second-round picks for the 20th selection.
Among his four first-round choices should Miami not move, Spielman is likely to include Washington receiver Reggie Williams.
Other offensive linemen the Dolphins like are Justin Smiley, Vernon Carey, Nat Dorsey, Jacob Rogers and Chris Snee.

My latest mock has you trading down with GB and selecting OL Carey at #25. You add a 3rd rd pick and give up a 7th in the deal

Back
Top Bottom