And The Award For... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And The Award For...

Rocky Raccoon

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The "Media You Can Now Shut The **** Up" Award... goes to Seahawks RB Shaun Alexander. A lot of people say he can't play in the big games, well he did just that today, against a great defense no less.

The "Biggest Choke" Award... goes to Panthers QB Jake Delhomme. At one point in the 4th quarter he had a 1.6 QB rating :shakeno:. Completed less than 50% of his passes with 3 INTs.

The "I'll Talk All Week And Then Not Do Anything On Gameday" Award... goes to Panthers WR Steve Smith. Only 33 yards receiving. He had a good punt return for a TD (all though it should never have counted) but they needed him to make plays and he didn't (even though Delhomme didn't help). Some credit goes to the Seahawks secondary.

The "MVP Of The Day" Award... goes to Patriots QB Tom Brady....hahaha that was a joke (my ESPN impression if you will), Brady was home watching the game on TV. The award goes to Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger. He played extremely well, even though I hate the Steelers... he gets his props.

My SuperBowl Prediction:

Seahawks - 27
Steelers - 17

Shaun Alexander isn't off the hook that easily! 1 good playoff game in his career doesn't do that!

MikeO said:
Shaun Alexander isn't off the hook that easily! 1 good playoff game in his career doesn't do that!

well then the Media Can Shut The *** Up (For Now) Award.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom