And the Heisman goes to........... | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Heisman goes to...........

DonShula84 said:
Potential list of 2007 candidates. 24 is pretty funny :) I dont think he starts next year, I think it'll be Demetrius Jones.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/6242686
Interesting list. Kind of surprised to see Tebow on the list though. IF you are going to have a Gator there, I thought Harvin would be there at least equal to Tebow...

I still think (as of today) it is McFadden's to lose.

finswin56 said:
Good to see you own up to being 100% wrong.

Ummm, how was I wrong??
I said: UF allows non-alumni into their Alumni Assoc. PERIOD.
Does Florida allow this? YES.
So, show me there Einstein, was I wrong?
Ohhhhhh.....YOU GOT OWNED!

OSUDauby said:
Ummm, how was I wrong??
Well making such a big deal about it when your own precious Ohio State University has the exact same thing was a bit foolish.

Motion said:
Well making such a big deal about when your own precious Ohio State University has the exact same thing was a bit foolish.

But, UF has it though....right or 100% wrong?
Just wondering.

And to add to the topic...
Antino Pittman will be in the Top 5 next year at the end of the voting.
Anthony Gonzolez will be in the Top 10...

Neither of which were mentioned in the Top 25.

OSUDauby said:
But, UF has it though....right or 100% wrong?
Just wondering.

Well then I'm just wondering, whats the difference? Your logic is great.

Motion said:
Well then I'm just wondering, whats the difference? Your logic is great.

You're wondering what is the difference between right and wrong, huh?
And you question my logic...
Silly Gator fans...this is the same mentality that makes you think you stand a chance in Glendale. HA!
Too funny...:lol:

god, it took you 2 weeks to come up with that comeback to how big of a deal you made out of the UF alumni thing?? "i'm technically right! you can't argue that! OWNED!"

OSUDauby said:
You're wondering what is the difference between right and wrong, huh?
And you question my logic...
Silly Gator fans...this is the same mentality that makes you think you stand a chance in Glendale. HA!
Too funny...:lol:

Guess I have to spell this out for you......

You bring up the whole Alumni thing to bash Florida.

Turns out they have the exact same thing at OSU.

Whats the difference?

Seems like your the one with the right and wrong issue. Pathetic.

Motion said:
Guess I have to spell this out for you......

You bring up the whole Alumni thing to bash Florida.

Turns out they have the exact same thing at OSU.

Whats the difference?

Seems like your the one with the right and wrong issue. Pathetic.

Oh, I brought up the UF alumni thing because I heard them "advertise" it during the UF/Alabama game...
Never have I heard OSU advertise such a thing. Does it exist at OSU as well? Aparently.
But--was I "100% wrong" like someone pointed out a few post ago? Hmmm, do I have to post a link??

OSUDauby said:
Ummm, how was I wrong??
I'll try to clear this up so you can understand it.

You were wrong for belittling a university and its fans for a program your very own university has.

I think it's pretty simple.

you said
OSUDauby said:
Oh, and just to rag on UF a little more...
This season during the Florida/Alabama game there was a commercial that said for $40 the public could join the Florida Alumni Association. WTF is up with that?!?! Don't they know the meaning of ALUMNI?!?

I guess your university doesn't know the meaning of ALUMNI either?

OSUDauby said:
Oh, I brought up the UF alumni thing because I heard them "advertise" it during the UF/Alabama game...
Never have I heard OSU advertise such a thing. Does it exist at OSU as well? Aparently.
But--was I "100% wrong" like someone pointed out a few post ago? Hmmm, do I have to post a link??

I never said you were wrong. All I was pointing out was that you made such a big deal about something that your own team does as well. But I'm sure you knew that already.

OSUDauby said:

they advertise it on their website, thats ad space too. sorry but you once again are proven wrong.

Timmy54 said:
they advertise it on their website, thats ad space too. sorry but you once again are proven wrong.
Ahem...from Wikipedia.com
Advertising is typically paid communication through a non-personal medium in which the sponsor is identified and the message is controlled.

I wonder where Ohio State sends the bill for "advertising" on their OWN website. I also wonder what they teach you all down there at UF in your business classes.:lol:

I think the word you are looking for here, Little Timmy is: PROMOTION.

You're Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom