And the hits just keep on comin' for the Browns..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the hits just keep on comin' for the Browns.....

The Phins need that win in the opener. They face a meatgrinder schedule until the BYE week.

knock on wood, but i cant remember the last time we won our first game of the season. We always start off the season with bad vibes and it sets the tone. Winning game 1 would give this whole organization a TON of confidence.

If we pull out week 1 with a W, people around here will have you thinking we are going to the superbowl, myself included. Is the offseason over yet????

knock on wood, but i cant remember the last time we won our first game of the season. We always start off the season with bad vibes and it sets the tone. Winning game 1 would give this whole organization a TON of confidence.

If we pull out week 1 with a W, people around here will have you thinking we are going to the superbowl, myself included. Is the offseason over yet????

In 2010 we started 2-0 with wins @ BUF and @ MIN

yea, that seems like 15 years ago though haha...but look how much confidence those first few wins gave us

Back
Top Bottom