And the Miami Dolphins are on the clock | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And the Miami Dolphins are on the clock

aquaman

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
[mod] Post in the correct forum. [/mod]

With the season offically over barring a deal with the devil, who do you guys think we should draft? maybe another SEC player? thoughts,comments,concerns? emotional outbursts welcome.

I have never been for rooting for my team to lose, but I'm sick and tired of watching this team this year. This is the worse freaking season I've seen since I have been a fan and I am having a hard time taking it. You know though we have a great history of screwing ourself out of good draft picks. I'm sure this year will be no different, we'll win a few games at the end of the year just to drop ourself out of the top 5 or something.

We need a freaking WR that is going to do something. Jeff Samarja or however you spell it, the WR from ND is a good candidate. I dont know this team needs some offense chemistry. I can't even put a thought together I'm so aggrovated.

Trade down a few and grab either Joe Thomas or Sam Baker. Someone will trade up for Calvin or Brady

you forgot to start the thread with, and with the 2nd overall pick in the 2007 draft..and who knows...do the raiders have a harder second half season schedule, because all they need is 1 win to tie us...And they by far are ,Quote 2003 mike patrick Buffalo @ Miami, "Anemic and pathetic", unquote,...Well we could fit in that classification as well

DonShula84 said:
Oakland is winning right now...
Forget my prevoius post..With the 1st overall pick in the 2007 nfl draft the MIami dolphins pick

Shamboubou said:
I have never been for rooting for my team to lose, but I'm sick and tired of watching this team this year. This is the worse freaking season I've seen since I have been a fan and I am having a hard time taking it. You know though we have a great history of screwing ourself out of good draft picks. I'm sure this year will be no different, we'll win a few games at the end of the year just to drop ourself out of the top 5 or something.

We need a freaking WR that is going to do something. Jeff Samarja or however you spell it, the WR from ND is a good candidate. I dont know this team needs some offense chemistry. I can't even put a thought together I'm so aggrovated.

I personally think that Jeff is going to go into baseball as a career.....he is one of the best pitchers in the nation and I believe I heard someone mention baseball for him on TV a while ago.......but who knows for sure what he'll do??

Phin_Phan said:
I personally think that Jeff is going to go into baseball as a career.....he is one of the best pitchers in the nation and I believe I heard someone mention baseball for him on TV a while ago.......but who knows for sure what he'll do??

I'm torn...do I want him to go to my beloved Dolphins, or to my beloved Cubs?

Wow, all my favorite pro teams are horrible.

Back
Top Bottom