And We've Got It Bad? Rams Forum | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And We've Got It Bad? Rams Forum

Canadianfishfan

FinHeavean VIP
Reaction score
Just checked out a Rams message board on what their take is on all the rumors out there.

It's funny that they are saying the EXACT same things we are. At least we have a sense that we are interviewing other candidates. Doesn't sound like they are doing as much at the moment.

We're ahead of the game if Fisher chooses St. Louis.

http://www.realramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=67396

human nature. I wonder if his family is not into coming eastward at all. Wasnt Fisher looking to SD job? His family in SD? hmmmmmm, what if he doesnt take any job? anyone consider that? Its happened somewhere.

Just checked out a Rams message board on what their take is on all the rumors out there.

It's funny that they are saying the EXACT same things we are. At least we have a sense that we are interviewing other candidates. Doesn't sound like they are doing as much at the moment.

We're ahead of the game if Fisher chooses St. Louis.

http://www.realramsfans.com/viewtopic.php?t=67396

rams have interviewed other candidates... they interviewed arizona DC and have Denver DC scheduled for tomorrow

Rams fans at least have seen their team win a Super Bowl relatively recently.

i was reading that it almost felt like was on FH

Whatever happens, I just hope he makes a decision today. Enough is enough.

human nature. I wonder if his family is not into coming eastward at all. Wasnt Fisher looking to SD job? His family in SD? hmmmmmm, what if he doesnt take any job? anyone consider that? Its happened somewhere.
His kids are grown and I believe he is divorced. Shouldn't be an issue.

rams have interviewed other candidates... they interviewed arizona DC and have Denver DC scheduled for tomorrow
The Arizona DC (Horton) was to satisfy the Rooney Rule. They've been waiting on Fisher this whole time and they are now finally moving on to interviewing other candidates. If you ask me they're screwing up by not moving the process along like we have. At least we're not sitting on our hands being held hostage by Fisher's decision.

His kids are grown and I believe he is divorced. Shouldn't be an issue.
Then who is this "family" he's discussion the decision with? I read somewhere he flew back to Nashville to discuss his decision with his family, if he's divorced and his kids are grown who the freak is he talking to his dog?

I have to wonder if the fire still burns with Fisher and he really wants to coach or if he's doing it because everyone expects him to coach...this whole thing seems a little iffy to me. It's not that hard a decision IMO. The Rams and Dolphins are extremely different in my eyes...you either like us or you don't.

Rams pros:
QB already in place (whether you like him or not)
Already run the 4-3 and have some personnel in place
Closer to the west coast (home) with a chance to move to Los Angeles once the new stadium there is built
2nd overall pick in the draft
Have a brusing running back built like Eddie George like in his hey day in Tennessee
Easier division than the AFC East

Cons:
No GM in place as of yet so you don't know if you'll get along or how much say you'll have on personnel (although you would think he'd have some pull or why go there)
Relocating to L.A., while closer to home, means a fickle or at least more fickle fan base (how else do you explain the Raiders moving away from there twice and the Rams as well)

Miami pros:
Although all teams are restricted by a salary cap Ross is not afraid to spend money on free agency.
Nicer area than St. Louis, better whether (if that appeals to him)
Excellent facilities (although a new stadium in L.A. could make the last two pros mute)

cons:
Fickle fan base, win or they don't show up...start winning and they'll only show up if you're winning big...yeah it's the truth.
Working with a GM that was brought up by Parcells and has only drafted for the 3-4 defense...may have issues shifting gears to the 4-3.
Have to revamp the front 7 to accommodate the move to the 4-3
Along with having to "re-tool" the defense you still have to find a QB, rebuild the O-line and find playmakers on both sides of the ball
Not sure if Reggie Bush is his type of running back either. He likes a guy that can carry the ball 20+ times a game. Reggie was closer to around 14 times a game.
Tougher division

Yea Fisher should take teh St. Louis job. Miami needs to Interview Chud. WTF are they thinking.

Back
Top Bottom