And with Cutler in we could have counted out the Broncos. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And with Cutler in we could have counted out the Broncos.

jac3477

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Still playing the what if game as I watch highlights. Damn we really had a nice opportunity with this week's results and Cutler coming in for Denver right now.

The horrible start destroyed the season, the playoffs were a extreme longshot. We are right where we deserve to be. Maybe next year we wont toss giveme games like GB away with poor play.

finfansince72 said:
The horrible start destroyed the season, the playoffs were a extreme longshot. We are right where we deserve to be. Maybe next year we wont toss giveme games like GB away with poor play.

And the Houston game:shakeno:

dominizzo said:
And the Houston game:shakeno:

Yea I mean we cant cry about the schedule thats for sure. The GB and Houston games pissed me off something fierce.

the ESPN (or NFL Network.. .,i cant remember which) announcer said they were playing for next season, since they knew they didnt have a Super Bowl team this year.

thats just made me laugh. how do you tell your team who has a very good record that they are going to give up on this season, with 5 games to go.

even if Plummer was holding your offense back, i dont see how anyone could see a that guy comming in and doing anything but throw INTs to lose the game.

they coach should be fired for making such a dumb decision. and if we find out later that it was foced on him by higher ups in the organization, then they need to be fired also.

Back
Top Bottom