And With the 11th Pick, the Miami Dolphins Choose.... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And With the 11th Pick, the Miami Dolphins Choose....

Yes if Baker goes than whoever is left from your list most def should be our pick. I'm thinking...hoping...Baker is there at 11. I've watched every one of his games. I see him as best of class. His height is distracting some teams as well as an off field issue. Whoever lands him will not need another qb for 12+ years.

Then you win both ways. Either Mayfield is there, or (at least) one of the guys I listed will be there. :)

No one. We are dealing up for Mayfield. If by the grace of God he somehow falls out of the Top 10, you run, not walk, to the podium.

We won't be picking 11. They're plugging holes in FA/trades because they're going to be losing picks to move up for a QB.

We're plugging holes in FA/trades because 1) that's what you do.

2) you don't want to have to count on rookies.

3) Tannenbaum actually came out last year and said he prefers to do that so we are free to take any position in the draft.

Absolutely not.

Why are you asking?

We will pick Minkah Fitzpatrick, Roquan Smith, Tremaine Edmunds, Derwin James or Quenton Nelson at number 11.

I hope we get one of those guys. I will be so pissed if one or more of them is available and we pick someone else.

I'd be happy with any of them, I think Smith, James and Edmunds are most likely of those to be there.

We are in bad Position for a QB so IMO we should trade down. Get more picks and build this team.

I want them to fix the offensive line or pick up a linebacker. Shore up the offensive line and see if Tannehill can lead this team with protection. If not, then next year will be the year to pick up a QB in the 1st round and they’ll have a line to not worry about to protect the rookie qb. This year they need to get a backup QB in the later rounds. That’s just my 2 cents.

Back
Top Bottom