And With the 11th Pick, the Miami Dolphins Choose.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

And With the 11th Pick, the Miami Dolphins Choose....

Idk why, but one way or another Josh Rosen will be a Dolphin

My best guess based on needs and who might still be available:
1. James
2. Payne
3. Vea

It might be worth dropping down and getting an extra pick. The top 4 QB’s and top 2 LB’s (Edmunds & Smith) are likely gone. I would be on the phone listening to offers from other teams wanting to move up to #11.

*sigh*

Every year I keep telling y'all ...

43 year old, 5'9" 270lb. Natural Left Guard. Fireplug outta Warwood Jr. High with a good knee & a back that's still holding up.

If we fail to draft me again, then I have no idea what the hell we're doing.

My best guess based on needs and who might still be available:
1. James
2. Payne
3. Vea

It might be worth dropping down and getting an extra pick. The top 4 QB’s and top 2 LB’s (Edmunds & Smith) are likely gone. I would be on the phone listening to offers from other teams wanting to move up to #11.

Why go with Payne or Vea?

The reason I ask is that we just decided that Suh wasn’t doing anything special for our defensive performance. If the front office and staff felt like Suh was holding this defense together, I assume that they would have kept him for another season, and then considered cutting him when the cap ramifications were less severe.

So if an all-world DT wasn’t making a difference, why take a rookie DT at 11? Particularly when it seems like they may have hit on late-round guys in Taylor and Godchaux.

Back
Top Bottom