andre davis | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

andre davis

I saw it... he's nothing outstanding. But then, the Pats don't need anything but a solid player to add to the mix.

This is a great pick up for them. I watched this guy in college and he has tremendous speed, he will be a good receiver i that system. The strong just get stronger. Too bad we cant do deals like this.

nothing new just another guy they can have in the mix. he is no better than what they have now.

Davis grew up around my hometown. Been rootin for him for a while. Guy is a speedster.

Heard the news and it sucks man. Davis can flat out fly. I think we were interested last year and I was hoping we'd get him. Maybe their 2nd round pick of a couple years ago Bethel Johnson was a bust?

Phinz4Life said:
Davis grew up around my hometown. Been rootin for him for a while. Guy is a speedster.
Haha same here, I remember seeing him play for Nisky when he played my home team. He was real good.

Gadsden86 said:
nothing new just another guy they can have in the mix. he is no better than what they have now.
Davis has star potential.

Being in Cleveland's O killed him. You might not see it this year or at least not until later this year, but I think the guy can become a stud WR.

HugeFinFan said:
Haha same here, I remember seeing him play for Nisky when he played my home team. He was real good.

Guilderland right?

Yeah man, he's good. Great character too. I was editor-in-chief of my school paper and one of my reporters got to interview him.

Almost as good as me seeing a member of the Giants at Shenanigans. :lol:

Mcduffie81 said:
Heard the news and it sucks man. Davis can flat out fly. I think we were interested last year and I was hoping we'd get him. Maybe their 2nd round pick of a couple years ago Bethel Johnson was a bust?
Bethel Johnson isn't a bust... he is a great return man and a good WR.

I have a bad feeling Davis will hurt us a lot this year. He's nothing outstanding but I have a feeling he's going to be like Chrebet with the Jets. Just a thorn in your side you can't seem to go away.

I thought this trade was huge for the Pats. This year we'll see if two underachieving recievers in David Terrell and Andre Davis can shine under Bill Bellichick. Nonetheless, they added another reciever with tremendous speed and that isnt good news for the rest of the AFC East.

Did I just hear someone call Bethel Johnson a bust? :confused:

MadLib said:
I thought this trade was huge for the Pats. This year we'll see if two underachieving recievers in David Terrell and Andre Davis can shine under Bill Bellichick. Nonetheless, they added another reciever with tremendous speed and that isnt good news for the rest of the AFC East.

Did I just hear someone call Bethel Johnson a bust? :confused:
Agree. NE now has a stable of WR that are dangerous. If Terrell gets on track then they have a player who was a top 10 pick, now they add Davis who was a high 2nd. This team just keeps getting more & more dangerous.

Why Cleveland moved him does confuse me. Edwards is still just a rookie & Bryant is a bomb waiting to explode. Northcutt is nothing but average.

Oh well. The rich get richer.

Back
Top Bottom