Andre Dyson is off the FA list | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andre Dyson is off the FA list

It may help with contract negotiations since Dyson is crap and Pats a pro-bowler.

phinphan11 said:
Peterson's clueless anyway...

He is, but I'm glad we didn't touch Dyson. He wouldn't work in Gunther's scheme anyway.

J to the C said:
Chiefs were never interested in Dyson. It's meaningless.

I disagree...he is a CB. Merely removing another "available" CB increases Surtain's value for teams that NEED a CB.

Yes, but NOT for KC, which is what you said in your first post. That's why I said it was meaningless.

J to the C said:
Yes, but NOT for KC, which is what you said in your first post. That's why I said it was meaningless.

If I understand you correctly, you are saying it is meaningless because KC was never interested in him before...

However, as the #s of available bodies come off the board their options get less and less and those they were not interested before become the limited options "available". It is quite obvious that they cannot line up the same DB's as last year.

If you understood me correctly, I said Dyson was never an option for the Chiefs. The Chiefs aren't going to be more willing to swing a deal because Andre Dyson is no longer a FA. The Chiefs targets have been Law and Surtain and that's it.

svnrdr said:
If I understand you correctly, you are saying it is meaningless because KC was never interested in him before...

However, as the #s of available bodies come off the board their options get less and less and those they were not interested before become the limited options "available". It is quite obvious that they cannot line up the same DB's as last year.
and why can't they? they can suck again if they want. i would hate them for it (mainly carl peterson) but they could do it. the chiefs did play like they have talent a few times. atlanta lost 56-10 against that same chiefs defense. don't know what got them hyped up for the game, but i wish they did that every game.

General Grimmac said:
and why can't they? they can suck again if they want. i would hate them for it (mainly carl peterson) but they could do it. the chiefs did play like they have talent a few times. atlanta lost 56-10 against that same chiefs defense. don't know what got them hyped up for the game, but i wish they did that every game.

Any given Sunday...

J to the C said:
If you understood me correctly, I said Dyson was never an option for the Chiefs. The Chiefs aren't going to be more willing to swing a deal because Andre Dyson is no longer a FA. The Chiefs targets have been Law and Surtain and that's it.
i'd like the chiefs to get them both.

Back
Top Bottom