Andre Gurode meeting with the Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andre Gurode meeting with the Patriots

BSQ

Scout Team
Club Member
Reaction score
The moment Gurode was available I posted that we should move fast and get him. He's been to five straight Pro Bowls. Remind me again, how many Pro Bowls has John Jerry been to. Could it be that Carey has looked great at Right Guard? Could it be that inserting Gurode into Right Guard and moving Carey back to Right Tackle where he actually has played some good games make alot of sense and allows us to put Colombo on the bench where he belongs? Maybe we just want our most hated rival to get an excellent player while we struggle with crap. Hard to figure out this move or non-move. We better have a plan that makes sense out of what might be the stupidest move I've seen in ages.Does Ireland think we're in good shape at Right Guard or did he fall on his head as a child?

This really SUCKS!!!!

Fortunately, our guys do have lots of time in with Gurode. IIRC, his Pro Bowls are a direct reflection of TS moving him from Guard to Center.

Also, I like your post, except the ONLY place Fat Vernon belongs is a Jenny Craig center. We have 2 positions to fill on that O-line....but Gurode would certainly be one hell of a start!!!!

Gurode sucks at RG. He's only good at center. So if we signed him, he would have to play Center. That means Pouncey at LG and Richie at RG which would make too much sense. One of the better straight ahead blockers in the league playing RG? The best pulling guard in the draft playing LG? Naa **** that.

They are looking at Brian Waters too. Waters is a pure G i believe. Guard is where NE is hurting bigtime.

I'd be okay with Waters, but would prefer to be able to move the Rookie to Guard...

What are the chances of landing both???

Is there a resident Captologist here?????

I wouldnt do anything to warrant moving Pouncey to G. He's been at Center the whole preseason. Not to mention the new C will have one week's work as the Dolphins C.

Back
Top Bottom