Andre Johnson | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andre Johnson

He'll probably be suspended a game, but he shouldn't be. The NFL should have done more to protect A. Johnson from a dirty player like Finnegan. They don't protect him, so he takes things into his own hands. If they're not going to step in to protect him, they goddamn well shouldn't step in to punish him.

Same here.

If Seymor only got a fine and not a suspension for punching Rapistberger in the face last week, I don't think Andre will be suspended either. At least I hope not.

Same thing I was thinking...

To be fair the 3 he landed, which looked more like 2 anyway didnt really seem to phase Finnegan. Johnson is a big dude too..

Also, why is Seymour not suspended for basically jacking Ben in the throat? Not like I care, don't like Ben anyway..but I'm curious.

To be fair the 3 he landed, which looked more like 2 anyway didnt really seem to phase Finnegan. Johnson is a big dude too..

Also, why is Seymour not suspended for basically jacking Ben in the throat? Not like I care, don't like Ben anyway..but I'm curious.

It phased him, he landed the punches. Adrenaline is pumping in a situation like that and at the moment your not thinking of it. If it didn't get stopped, IMO would of been nasty

Seymour has thrown punches before. He didn't get suspended even with a record. Not at all surprised AJ didn't get suspended. The guy is one of the class acts in the NFL and the league knows it.

clear.gif

Back
Top Bottom