Andre Johnson | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andre Johnson

pafinfanrob

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been offline for a while now, and was wondering if there has been any other talk or moves pertaining to andre johnson wanting to be traded? Is there any chance we may see him in Miami? Thank you.

a lot of patriots scuttlebutt here...so be forewarned...and i bet given his age they'd get him cheap if it happens...

I have been offline for a while now, and was wondering if there has been any other talk or moves pertaining to andre johnson wanting to be traded? Is there any chance we may see him in Miami? Thank you.

Not to beat a dead horse here but Andre Johnson wasn't at the Texans OTA's today. You all know how close he and Cortland Finnegan are. :chuckle: But seriously, would you work a deal for him. He still is a top five WR when healthy. Don't say this is a crazy Madden trade idea, or why do people always make unrealistic trade ideas. You can never have enough top scorers.

Not to beat a dead horse here but Andre Johnson wasn't at the Texans OTA's today. You all know how close he and Cortland Finnegan are. :chuckle: But seriously, would you work a deal for him. He still is a top five WR when healthy. Don't say this is a crazy Madden trade idea, or why do people always make unrealistic trade ideas. You can never have enough top scorers.

He has already stated that he want to play for a contender and a elite QB, so there is ZERO chance he would be willing to re-work his deal to be traded to Miami. Much like Revis he will go were he wants.

Back
Top Bottom