Andrew Walter Workout Details | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andrew Walter Workout Details

Boomer

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Apparently Andrew Walter looked "very good" throwing the ball, showing an "excellent deep arm", "accuracy" and a "quick delivery motion". According to an eye witness, "Walter did a fantastic job for a QB who sustained a 3rd degree separation of his throwing shoulder just 4 months ago."

He ran in the 4.87/4.86 range.

Plus a lot of talk about us dealing down as we know and a growing swell of opinion that we take Braylon Edwards and look at a back in 3, IF we are forced to stay at 2. Plus, we have seemingly a lot of interest in Thomas Davis, according to Davis himself.

I am liking this guy more and more. I'd be happy if we get him.

And Braylon at 2? Ugh, I'll really be sad if we do this.

I don't understand the interest in Davis, with Tebucky on board, unless we move plan to him to OLB. If we want a safety after a trade down, Brodney Pool makes a lot more sense to me than Davis does.

I don't understand the interest in Davis either. He is projected for mid to late first round. If you get a safety in the first round you'd expect him to start but we already have T-Jones at SS and I don't think Davis is really suited to FS.

Walter doesn't move well in the pocket and his accuracy in college wasn't good enough, he was about 10% lower than both Rodgers and Smith.

In Walter, it seems to me, your getting another AJ Feeley.

Of course Smith not being able to throw teh outs is of no concern and doesnt remind you of anyone, eh?

Dude how can you not know shiat? if you have a QB who throws 45 times a game and 20 are 40 yards throws, and another who throws 35 times and 30 are 15 yds. or shorter, which is gonna have the highest completion %? Rogers plays a WCO, and there is an obvious reason people had concerns about Smiths arm strength, they never saw him throwing deep balls, while AWs arm strength was known since his sophomore year. If you know nothing about a guy dont bash him, this dude broke Elways record for TD throws in the PAC-10, Rogers is in the PAC-10 and had 10X a better supporing cast and didnt throw for 70 TDs while AW threw 85, I will just make fun of your posts above and watch how AW tears the NFL appart either with us or any team who picks him. Rogers, Palmer, Leinart so many BIG QB names are in the PAC-10, that is a high level of competition, and still no one threw more TDs than AW, no one had a higher average yards per throw than AW, while Rogers throws dumpoffs in his WCO system Walter throws 50 yds for TD, he is a game breaker.

Boomer by the way do you know who was at the workout for the dolphins?

Walter does look good. When are the 'experts' projecting him to get drafted?

He has fallen from a 1st rder all the way to a 4th rder until his workout, now he looks like an early third, perhaps even late second, hope he is available when we pick in the 3rd.

BlueFin said:
Walter doesn't move well in the pocket and his accuracy in college wasn't good enough, he was about 10% lower than both Rodgers and Smith.

In Walter, it seems to me, your getting another AJ Feeley.

He ain't that good.:)

If we trade Patrick Surtain, I hope we use our 2nd rounder on Walters. I believe he is going to be the best qb from this draft. If we draft any other qb, I will be upset.

Back
Top Bottom