Andy Cohen answers alot of our questions... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Cohen answers alot of our questions...

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Q & A Live with Andy Cohen
Q Andy, what a heartbreaking loss! Will our coaches use Fiedlers' injury as a possible "reason" to start Griese? I think he will be more effective in the passing game. Aloha from Hawaii!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A. Yes I believe that Fiedler's injury can be used as a reason to start Griese. It makes sense, doesn't it? This way Dave Wannstedt can avoid a real quarterback controversy at least until Fiedler is back to 100 percent.

Q. Why is it that Travis Minor has been replaced and is not seeing hardly any play time?
A. I think you'll see more of Minor this week returning kicks.

Q. Should we start Brian over Jay ?
A. I think it's time to start Brian over Jay....

Q. What's the deal with Miami's Offense, especially their offensive line.
A. I think you'll see Mark Dixon getting time at offensive guard as soon as he's healthy, which could be this week. I also think Seth McKinney will get some playing time at either center or guard this week. One thing's for sure: The Dolphins have not been happy with the overall play of the offensive line.

Those questions put me to sleep. I felt like every two questions, I was reading something that I already read above..

Awww, we'a sowwy to heaw dat.

:tongue:

The fact that you're seeing those words on the Dolphins official site....from a guy on the Phins payroll...... is what's cool about it.

Originally posted by Muck
The fact that you're seeing those words on the Dolphins official site....from a guy on the Phins payroll...... is what's cool about it.
yeah, sometimes reading Andy makes me wonder if he is not really Wanne's speech writer, but not today :eek:

Funny how there was not one question about Mare. At least the O line play was mentioned.

This was a heartbreaking loss. Moreso than any other in Wanny's tenure with the Phins IMO. It's tougher to lose the close ones than the ones we never had a shot at. I hope the loss doesn't shake things up too much. Is a 10-5 record acceptable going into the final game with the Jets? That's the question we've got to answer.

it just boggles my mind that everyone is so certain that jay lost us that game last week because he didnt get the ball to the open recievers. well when he did, they practically gave the ball to the NE DB's to knock it out. whatever...........get ready for a lot of sacks people.:cry:

Back
Top Bottom