Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL

well I was happy until I seen this thread. didn't get to see the game. who ever said we need to sacrifice someone t the 50 yard line is damn right

is it me or does it seem like all of miami teams are cursed with injuries every year. the dolphins last two years. the heat first with bosh twice, then last year right when they are about to get the playoffs waiters gets hurt again, and dragic. marlins lose stanton every year and half the roster has been out this year

I have zero excitement left for this season. I don't even care anymore. I've come to the conclusion that the Dolphins are just always going to be a mess of a franchise regardless of the situation. Finally have a promising young head coach and it won't matter.

At least basketball season starts a month after.

Putting him on special teams is a Sparano esque move. I'm very disappointed in Gase. What the hell man.

Haven't you heard.....Gase is the all seeing, all knowing, all enlightened coach who must never be questioned......some here treat him like he's Shula but I've seen him make enough dopey decisions to question if he's indeed the guy......I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt but the praise he gets here from some makes me scratch my head.

No.

Hell, my earliest memory IN LIFE is the "Sea of Hands" game, the game where our 40+ year curse started....

That's my first distinct memory of the Dolphins. I was a little kid, cried like a baby.

Ajayi concussion
Larsen biceps injury
Tannehill knee injury
Landry smacks a hoe (allegedly)
Miami signs Jay freaking Cutler
McMillan injures self

God, I went from being giddy about this season to starting to lose interest and already looking forward to next season all in the span of about 2 weeks smh.

From walking off the field easily to walking out of the lockerroom with crutches and a brace....adrenaline can do a lot but i bet right now it's probably absolutely killing him and swelling up etc...i can not believe our luck and the part that makes me sickest is that it was a freak play...

From walking off the field easily to walking out of the lockerroom with crutches and a brace....adrenaline can do a lot but i bet right now it's probably absolutely killing him and swelling up etc...i can not believe our luck and the part that makes me sickest is that it was a freak play...

Back
Top Bottom