Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Andy Slater - Dolphins believe rookie LB Raekwon McMillan tore his ACL

Ajayi concussion
Larsen biceps injury
Tannehill knee injury
Landry smacks a hoe (allegedly)
Miami signs Jay freaking Cutler
McMillan injures self

God, I went from being giddy about this season to starting to lose interest and already looking forward to next season all in the span of about 2 weeks smh.
Same. I was more pumped for this season than any since Marino. Now I'm checking out draft prospects for 2018.

Ironically our 2nd round defensive player was far more valuable to the team than our 1st round defensive player. This is a devastating blow to an already questionable defense. I hate the NFL.
And the second yr in a row we lost our 2nd round pick fairly early in the process

I understand that a 2 down backer typically plays special teams, but in the preseason and the first game at that? Seems a risk unworthy to me. I'm not gonna blame the coaching staff, but it was stupid having him out there in those circumstances

The smart money is on someone getting leprosy by October. YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

2aa7701a3ee48c0cdbefd2ddf21589d9--seinfeld-serenity.jpg

Same. I was more pumped for this season than any since Marino. Now I'm checking out draft prospects for 2018.

Don't know how long you've been a Dolphin fan but I speak for many of us when I say : GET USED TO BEING LET DOWN & HAVING YOUR HEART RIPPED OUT........oh....and stock up on a major load of hard liquor.....trust me, you'll need it.

It's all good. Last season felt weird. I'm used to watching football on Sundays expecting to lose. Typically more excited about what games are coming on at 4pm once ours is done with. Back to that now.

WOW..... I gotta 2nd guess Gase on this. BAD Decision. You really can't defend it

I have zero excitement left for this season. I don't even care anymore. I've come to the conclusion that the Dolphins are just always going to be a mess of a franchise regardless of the situation. Finally have a promising young head coach and it won't matter.

At least basketball season starts a month after.
This is exactly how I feel except I couldn't care less about basketball.

Not 100% Confirmed..... But it ain't looking good.

Don't know how long you've been a Dolphin fan but I speak for many of us when I say : GET USED TO BEING LET DOWN & HAVING YOUR HEART RIPPED OUT........oh....and stock up on a major load of hard liquor.....trust me, you'll need it.

If drinking is your out for anything, you've got your own problems you need to worry about before watching a bunch of grown man in tight pants hitting each other.

Back
Top Bottom