Anger Man | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anger Man

Dolfan1034

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I had to go see a doctor today and while I was waiting I figured I'd read the ESPN magazine they had there. I found a pretty interesting article about Jason Taylor, hope it hasn't been mentioned before, I've never seen it.

Anyway, it said how JT gets pumped for games. They said they are always repairing the locker room walls, lockers, and other things because JT kicks them in and punches them before a lot of the games. His teammates call him "Anger Man" It says that he puts dents in the refrigerator in the room and he one time hurled a hot coffee pot across the room.

They all told him he needs counseling but he simply responded, "I'm fine the other 6 days of the week." If you read it you would think you were reading about some kind of monster, it was pretty intense!

I don't care what he wants to do to pump himself up, as long as he keeps playing the way he has lately, it's fine with me! Sorry I couldn't give a link, I searched google and there's no articles mentioning it.

lol...yeah, i heard Jason Taylor on Dan LeBetard's show on 790 the ticket a couple weeks ago talking about the same thing..."Anger man". It was freakin' hilarious. One thing is for sure...I wouldn't want to cross paths with him on Sundays. This kind of thing makes you wonder even more what that racist dude was thinking when he tried to mess with JT. Dude's writing his own death sentence by messing with "Anger Man".

Yeah, I think that was one thing he mentioned that fuels his anger was that guy who tried to stab him and made racial comments and everything.

i could hug that man...like a man hug he is crazy out of control im glad that he is on the fins cuz i would hate to see him in another team

true dol-fan said:
i could hug that man...like a man hug he is crazy out of control im glad that he is on the fins cuz i would hate to see him in another team

Man-Crush? :lol: :D

I wish we had 10 other Jason Taylor's on this team.....he is always playing all out, he knocks down passes, chases down RB's, and makes life miserable for other team's O-lineman and QB's. Lots of guys get angry on Sunday and are the nicest guys off the field. I remember meeting Lyle Alzado when I was kid and he was giving out autographs and friendly with everyone, but on Sunday he was like a wild animal.
:lol:

Roman529 said:
I wish we had 10 other Jason Taylor's on this team.....he is always playing all out, he knocks down passes, chases down RB's, and makes life miserable for other team's O-lineman and QB's. Lots of guys get angry on Sunday and are the nicest guys off the field. I remember meeting Lyle Alzado when I was kid and he was giving out autographs and friendly with everyone, but on Sunday he was like a wild animal.

It was funny on Sunday (well, sad, actually) Jason Taylor got hurt in the second quarter, and the Jags then scored 14 points in 30 seconds right after Taylor left the game.

Roman529 said:

:lol: Amen. That would be one hell of a defense with 11 JTs on the field.

dplunk said:
:lol: Amen. That would be one hell of a defense with 11 JTs on the field.

we wouldn't need a secondary. just rush all 11 guys, the qb wouldn't know what hit em. lol

Funkymonks said:
we wouldn't need a secondary. just rush all 11 guys, the qb wouldn't know what hit em. lol

:D No doubt. They probably wouldn't even bother snapping the ball because they would be scared.

JT is the heart and sould of this entire team IMHO, someone like him only comes along once in a great while. Definite HOF material, just please God, get him a SB ring before he gets too old!

I was replaying the past couple Fins games. there are so many plays where Taylor just barely misses the tip, or tips the ball and almost intercepts it. He has a great eye and is always reading the QB and dropping back on a screen. He will have another INT returned for a TD this year. Count on it.

PhinsRock said:
JT is the heart and sould of this entire team IMHO, someone like him only comes along once in a great while. Definite HOF material, just please God, get him a SB ring before he gets too old!

Yeah they were talking about that too. About how most of the few players at his level and ability to play have won a SB or atleast won some playoff games. I think they said he's only played 3 playoff games or won 3 playoffs games, I forget which.

He won't be around much longer. This team needs to realize what he's doing for them and rally around him and step up.

Back
Top Bottom