Annual Draft Party 2007 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Annual Draft Party 2007

Well everyone - it's getting closer to that time again. Our annual draft party at the home of the Dolphins in the Northeast - the Route 10 West Sportz Bar and Bistro.

This year it's on Saturday, April 28th and there will be a special treat because Mike is going to the special minicamp being held on the 12th and 13th. He'll have pocket schedules and other goodies from camp. This party gets bigger and better every year, we will be having a BBQ - free dogs, burgers, potato salad, etc, plus prizes, giveaways, etc. You must come in your fin gear!

Stay tuned for further details. I will keep everyone posted. You can't miss the great times we have at the sportz bar. All the Dolphin games on the big screen, tons of Dolphin fans, always giveaways and parties throughout the season and the manager, Miami Mike (Professor Fin) - a truly great motivator.

If you have any questions, as always, you're welcome to give Mike a call at 973-887-1300.
how about the broadcast will it be in HD

is that really a deciding factor? and why do u need to watch the draft in HD?

is that really a deciding factor? and why do u need to watch the draft in HD?
no, but HD is a big difference, watching a game is night and day , draft would be highlights , guess once you watch games shows or movies in HD you get spoiled

i do and i could not care less if its in HD
i guess i have to come down and meet some posters . i really dont care if its in HD just asking. looking foward to meeting everyone. actully i'll be coming back from south beach on the 27th taking my son down for spring break he's 18 and joining the marines in july

I'm living in Brooklyn, way out in the Bay Ridge area, but of course, move around the actual city pretty much.

Hey Q your living in my old neighborhood. Were are you in Bay Ridge? My uncle owned the French Cleaners on 5th between 44th and 45th. Small world.

have not been to the sports bar in a couple years, do you watch games in HD when available

We actually don't have the games in HD - we have a huge projection screen that Mike projects the Dolphin games onto and a smaller LCD flat screen in the VIP lounge that the games are on. I think you'd enjoy it despite the lack of HD, especially because of the atmosphere and comraderie between the Dolphin fans that go there.

We actually don't have the games in HD - we have a huge projection screen that Mike projects the Dolphin games onto and a smaller LCD flat screen in the VIP lounge that the games are on. I think you'd enjoy it despite the lack of HD, especially because of the atmosphere and comraderie between the Dolphin fans that go there.
i remember the place well just thought they upgraded. looking foward to it and will be there for the first pick. always had fun when i came in the past

whoa that TV's not HD? fooled me then..it looked like it to me

Honestly I don't know if it is. It very well could be, I guess. I'm going out there today because I got a big envelope full of goodies from the Dolphins organization I'm going to give to Mike for the draft party. I'll ask him.

Back
Top Bottom