Annual fan Forum Draft **Trade Possibility** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Annual fan Forum Draft **Trade Possibility**

What to do if Quinn falls to #9?

• Take Quinn, send Ginn back to the draft pool

Votes: 26 81.3%
  • Keep Ginn, We voted for Ginn, we want Ginn

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Galaxy

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Due to the trade between Atlanta and Houston, I am making some trade scenarios to resolve Houston picking Quinn at #8 in the Fan Forum Draft.

If Atlanta does not work out a trade with Oakland to move up to get Johnson with the raiders getting Quin @8 & picks, then I will have Atlanta keep Carriker @8 and Quinn is then available to Miami.

The picks right now:
1 Oakland : Calvin Johnson (WR) Georgia Tech
2 Detroit: Jamarcus Russell (QB) LSU
3 Cleveland: Adrian Peterson (RB) Oklahoma
4 Tampa Bay: Joe Thomas (OT) Wisconsin
5 Arizona: Gaines Adams (DE) Clemson
6 Washington: Jamaal Anderson (DE) Arkansas
7 Minnesota: LaRon Landry (FS) LSU
8 Houston: Brady Quinn (QB) Notre Dame (now Atlanta's slot)
9 Miami: Ted Ginn (WR) Ohio State
10 Atlanta: Adam Carriker (DE) Nebraska (Now Houston's slot)
11 San Francisco: Robert Meacham (WR) Tennessee
12 Buffalo: Amobi Okoye (DT) Louisville
13 St. Louis: Alan Branch (DT) Michigan
14 Carolina: Reggie Nelson (FS) Florida
15 Pittsburgh Paul Posluszny (OLB) Penn State
16 Green Bay: Green Bay: Marshawn Lynch (RB) California
17 Jacksonville: Jarvis Moss (DE) Florida
18 Cincinnati: Patrick Willis (ILB) Mississippi
19 Tennessee: Dwayne Bowe (WR) LSU
20 N.Y. Giants: Chris Houston (CB) Arkansas
21 Denver: Anthony Spencer (DE) Purdue
22 Dallas: Leon Hall (CB) Michigan

Maybe Atlanta still takes Quinn with Landry off the board....I say we send Gin back in and get Nelson.

Maybe Atlanta still takes Quinn with Landry off the board....I say we send Gin back in and get Nelson.

I don't plan to change the whole draft. Since Nelson was on the board during the Miami pick and passed on, I will either send Quinn to you (if the Atlanta-Oakland trade fails) or you keep Ginn.

You also have the option of taking anyone still on the board, but I doubt Brown or Revis will get that much support.

IF SAN FRAN IS ONLY 3 OR 4 PICKS AFTER US WHY NOT DRAFT MEACHAM ?

if we could get olsen or meacham in rd one then we could get kolb in rd 3 and then use all our other picks on oline.

A choice between a shot at an elite franchise QB prospect or an injured WR who has yet to run a 40 to show he can still have speed? No brainer, Quinn over Ginn.

A choice between a shot at an elite franchise QB prospect or an injured WR who has yet to run a 40 to show he can still have speed? No brainer, Quinn over Ginn.

Quinn is the golden egg. Levi Brown we are interested in much more than people think. If you think about it, Brown is the prototypical Houck type. Now that we tricked Houston into thinking he will be passed up by us now, now we take him at 9. If......Quinn the golden egg is gone by then.

link gets blocked, can you give me breif summery,I voted Quinn easy choice for me.

Fans forget how bad the secondary played last season....so I'm choosing Leon Hall...after I hope a trade back so to pick up another pick or two.

OK.. Miami now has Quinn, and Ginn returns to the draft pool.

You cannot pass up on Brady Quinn if you're the Dolphins. They have been looking for a QB ever since Marino left. Now one might fall in their lap and people want to pass on him. I think Quinn is the perfect fit for this team. I'd even trade up to #6 to make sure Miami gets him.

Back
Top Bottom