Annual Tailgate Party | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Annual Tailgate Party

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
Although it's early (wish it was right now), I am going to go ahead and post this message about the Annual Tailgate party for Miami Dolphin fans here up north (New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, etc.).

This is an awesomely fun time for dolfans who love socializing and partying and, of course, watching the games, with many other fans.

We hope you can join us at the biggest Dolphin sports bar in the Northeast!

MIAMI DOLPHINS 2007 TAILGATE PARTY

Thursday, August 16, 2007 @ 5:00PM

Dolphin's Pre-Season Game vs. Kansas City Chiefs - Game begins @ 8:00PM

Must Be In Dolphin Gear To Enter - Bring the Entire Fin Family!

Enjoy a Complimentary Barbeque and Beer Specials

Meet And Talk To Other Fin Fans

Tons Of Prizes And Giveaways

A Fin Event For The Entire Fin Family

Hotel Rooms Available at a Discounted Rate for Dolphin Fans

Come see Trent Green under center against his former team. For those of you who don't know, the sportz bar is located within the Ramada Inn and Conference Center in East Hanover @ 130 Route 10 West. You can call the manager "Miami" Mike @ 973-887-1300 for more details.

Its kinda early to tell but i am going to try to make it. With my wife and litte one as well. Starting to count down the days now.

Do try to make it. I don't think we saw you at all last season. Would love to see the baby.

Wow Greg - you read my mind. I was going to ask you if you could make it. Oh well, hopefully you can make it to a game during the season.

ah you dont wanna go....theres this really loud lady there all the time ;)

Not loud - just passionate about my fins. :-) You coming? Thanks for the JT jersey by the way.

if Slappy shows up in a Quinn jersey I'll give ya five bucks if you duct tape him to something and take pictures...

He was so happy we didn't take Quinn Marty - you wouldn't believe it. I even wrote Brady Quinn's name on the board before we picked because everyone assumed we were taking him at #9. He gave me a really nice white JT jersey though. Miami Mike says hi by the way and wants to know when you're going to make it up here.

He was so happy we didn't take Quinn Marty - you wouldn't believe it. I even wrote Brady Quinn's name on the board before we picked because everyone assumed we were taking him at #9. He gave me a really nice white JT jersey though. Miami Mike says hi by the way and wants to know when you're going to make it up here.

I see... he was just being contrary saying he was gunna wear a Quinn jersey... please tell Mike I said hello back and as soon as I can, my plate is pretty full for the moment.

I see... he was just being contrary saying he was gunna wear a Quinn jersey... please tell Mike I said hello back and as soon as I can, my plate is pretty full for the moment.

pfft ill do it...my quinn jersey came in the mail 2 days ago

Hey Mary... Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make it to the Chiefs/FINS pre-season party...:boohoo::boohoo: I can get up there for that last pre-season game though... I will be on a business trip to Wisconsin that week...

But on a side note, I hope that everyone can make it to the Finheaven Tackle Football's team against the Jets fan forum on September 22nd! We are still working on the game location but once I find out, you guys will know!!! Tell Miami Mike I said HI and thanks!!! I don't ever see him out here!!!

Hey Mary... Unfortunately I am not going to be able to make it to the Chiefs/FINS pre-season party...:boohoo::boohoo: I can get up there for that last pre-season game though... I will be on a business trip to Wisconsin that week...

But on a side note, I hope that everyone can make it to the Finheaven Tackle Football's team against the Jets fan forum on September 22nd! We are still working on the game location but once I find out, you guys will know!!! Tell Miami Mike I said HI and thanks!!! I don't ever see him out here!!!

Sorry you can't make it for the KC game Ken. We'll look forward to seeing you for the Saints game. Definitely keep us posted on where the football game will be. We'd love to be there and Mike says hi and he's working on the rooms.

Back
Top Bottom