Annual Tailgate Party | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Annual Tailgate Party

Okay - so to make the season even more special, and so all you regulars know, I just got off the phone with Mike. He got the okay yesterday to tear out all the old tv's and install brand new high def televisions in their place. Sportz bar is going to be rocking all hd! I'm hoping it will be done for the pre-season kickoff party. Knowing "Miami" as well as I do, he's going to do everything in his power to get it done before then. We're going to be sending out flyers about that as well.

Yep and if you guys have any questions about it he said to give him a call.

Although it's early (wish it was right now), I am going to go ahead and post this message about the Annual Tailgate party for Miami Dolphin fans here up north (New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, etc.).

We hope you can join us at the biggest Dolphin sports bar in the Northeast!

MIAMI DOLPHINS 2007 TAILGATE PARTY

Thursday, August 16, 2007 @ 5:00PM

Dolphin's Pre-Season Game vs. Kansas City Chiefs - Game begins @ 8:00PM

Must Be In Dolphin Gear To Enter - Bring the Entire Fin Family!

Enjoy a Complimentary Barbeque and Beer Specials

Meet And Talk To Other Fin Fans

Tons Of Prizes And Giveaways

A Fin Event For The Entire Fin Family

Hotel Rooms Available at a Discounted Rate for Dolphin Fans

Come see Trent Green under center against his former team. For those of you who don't know, the sportz bar is located within the Ramada Inn and Conference Center in East Hanover @ 130 Route 10 West. You can call the manager "Miami" Mike @ 973-887-1300 for more details.

looks like slappy will not get in!!
Haha just kidding hope too see you there...:wink:

I might try to drive up and make it this year....can see some military customers and call it a business trip....

wow HD, i haven't been there in 2 years i think now :(

once i moved outta jersey back to NY it got difficult, i think ima try to go though for the Chiefs game... always had a great time watching the fins there...

I'm thinking I will blow of my meadowland trip this year because Parking will be hell. I may just show up at the bar with my son, who has his permit and can drive me home!!!:beer1:

I'm thinking I will blow of my meadowland trip this year because Parking will be hell. I may just show up at the bar with my son, who has his permit and can drive me home!!!:beer1:

Nice Greg. You are more than welcome as usual. Let's PM Wharf 6 times and try to get him there as well. :wink:

I might try to drive up and make it this year....can see some military customers and call it a business trip....

Come on up. You'll enjoy it and Miami can get you a room at a great price.

wow HD, i haven't been there in 2 years i think now :(

once i moved outta jersey back to NY it got difficult, i think ima try to go though for the Chiefs game... always had a great time watching the fins there...

This will be a great party. If you feel like you may party too much instead of driving all the way back to Astoria, you could stay the night. Mike usually gives dolfans a pretty good rate on rooms.

Back
Top Bottom