Anotehr woody thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Anotehr woody thread

burton87

Favorite Dolphin = Bill Gramatica
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys have already seen this, but a dolfan on anotehr forum said that the nfl network reported the lions have offered a 7yr $36 mill with $8 mill contract up front.

Now its not official but he also said that the dolphins have a chance to match it, the bidding is going back and forth. They need to offer him more than a contract more than 7yr $36 mill with $8 mill.

I think i just lost my woody.

inless this is false..

here link to that thread
http://www.nfl-fans.com/index.php?showtopic=16990

Marino13: "He's coming to Miami tonight"

wtf?

your right, Marino13: Dtroit fans I am so sorry for all the wrong info... I actually did get a legit source, but....

I heard this as well. That Woody's agent told him not to visit any teams, to have them bid on him while he shoots the breeze in the dirty D

If thats the offer the Loins made..then forget our chances...we can't afford that.. we have 4 frickin spots to fill on this O-line...that is just to much. Damn you Woody..wut the hell is wrong with miami? i dont get it..would you rather win with the phins..or lose with the lions?...the lions are getting better but come on...there gonna take another 2-3 years till they start competing again. Woody needs to make the right decision:yell:

http://www.nfl-fans.com/index.php?showtopic=16976&st=15

A Lions fan(he's got 490 posts and registered in July of 2003, so he's not a troll):

i heard on espn radio the fins are ready to offer a 6 yr./ $ 37 mil with a 9.5 mil bonus

That was right before 8pm, so I doubt the Big O would've been able to get the news from ESPN Radio that quick. This is confusing, but interesting. Keep the hope alive.

U see? this is what i dont want. I say nail Tait with all the dough. Tackles are worth more anyways. dont over pay for a GAURD! We can get a another friggin G anywhere. Woody cant even shotgun snap.

Anybody hear that on ESPN Radio today or anything like that?

I'm gonna go check out the Fanhome.com boards...

DONT U GET IT HE ALREADY HAS TWO RINGS -- HE IS JUST LOOKING FOR A BIG PAY DAY -- JUST LIKE PUDGE DID -- IT IS ABPOUT THE MONEY THAT IS ALL IT IS ;) ;) :)

Back
Top Bottom