Another Article Pointing to Ricky Coming Back | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Article Pointing to Ricky Coming Back

Dphins

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Wether or not you like it all signs are pointing to Ricky coming back.

Regardless of what Ricky does, it will not affect Nick Saban's draft plans. Nick isn't an idiot, and only an idiot would rely upon Ricky Williams being with this team.

This will not affect Nick's pursuit of Ronnie Brown in this draft.

I hope he comes back...but only if he apologizes and seems sincere.

EDIT: Me too (see below)

Canadianfishfan said:
where is the link.. i dont see anything that mentions ricky

It is on the front page of finheaven.

I don't believe he'll be coming back. The reason I say that is partly because I don't want to get my hopes up. What a difference a year makes. I didn't want Ricky back no matter how bad we were playing last year. Now, I've softened up a bit but not completely. I guess it's true what they say about time healing all wounds. Maybe then I can wear my Orange Ricky jersey out in public again :lol:

phinfan2003 said:
I don't believe he'll be coming back. The reason I say that is partly because I don't want to get my hopes up. What a difference a year makes. I didn't want Ricky back no matter how bad we were playing last year. Now, I've softened up a bit but not completely. I guess it's true what they say about time healing all wounds. Maybe then I can wear my Orange Ricky jersey out in public again :lol:

I felt the same way last year I was hoping he was going to want to come back and be traded and I was hoping we were just going to hold on to his rights and let him rot. Now after a year I'm actually excited he wants to come back and I hope he does and I hope he's on the Dolphins.

I feel exactly the same way about Ricky as I do with a friend of mine at the moment. We have been fighting for a couple of weeks but she has been trying to call me back recently. If she is sincere about wanting to be friends again and is sorry for what she did and apologises...I'll accept it. If she is just trying to be on good terms with me because my best friend is her boyfriend then I absolutely will not accept it. If Ricky apologises and really does want to come back to Football then I would accept him back if Saban is willing to take him back.

Yeah, I'd be somewhat glad to see him back as long as he has his head screwed on straight. Alot of people say he is down to 185 lbs. I haven't seen an exact weight reported. But I know he could put his weight back on. Also, with a year of rest, he will be fresh. He can get back to 225-230 pretty easily and I would say if he is coming back, he is more than likely already working on it. So with a year of rest, being fresh, he could be a serious force.
BUT, some will argue that he will be rusty. I don't think he will be.

Back
Top Bottom