Another Bama guy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Bama guy

Mark_J

Bandwidth Of Brothers
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
So I am from Alabama but not really a Bama guy ;) I could never recover from how Saban treated my Dolphins. That along with the fact my wife taught at Auburn and the Vet that keeps all my animals alive far past their normal age span graduated from Auburn I have to War Eagle it now!

As for the Dolphins, been a fan since about '68. I got to watch Doug Pederson beat the Eagles (oh the irony) to hand Shula his 325th win and set him up in the record books as the best coach ever.

I'm a recent refugee from another Dolphins site where I had been pretty active for about 7 years but now look forward to meeting and discussing with all of you how the best NFL team ever got back to their winning ways and how they can stay there for years to come!

Looks like a great site and I can't wait to jump in...

So I am from Alabama but not really a Bama guy ;) I could never recover from how Saban treated my Dolphins. That along with the fact my wife taught at Auburn and the Vet that keeps all my animals alive far past their normal age span graduated from Auburn I have to War Eagle it now!

As for the Dolphins, been a fan since about '68. I got to watch Doug Pederson beat the Eagles (oh the irony) to hand Shula his 325th win and set him up in the record books as the best coach ever.

I'm a recent refugee from another Dolphins site where I had been pretty active for about 7 years but now look forward to meeting and discussing with all of you how the best NFL team ever got back to their winning ways and how they can stay there for years to come!

Looks like a great site and I can't wait to jump in...
Welcome brother Mark! Great to have you here. If you have any questions please ask.

John

Back
Top Bottom