Another Channing Crowder Story | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Channing Crowder Story

:)

Honestly, He and GREAT stories when Clinton Portis was co-hosting.

So many NFL stuff..

every time you think you hear the worst Cam Cameron era story there is always something out there that tops it. what an embarrassment he was.

Why on Earth would you just make that story up?

Hell, it's easy enough to turn the story into a team building exercise! "*WE* were playing against the best ever, and every man had to do his job, no matter how small the role was. Every role is important!"

Channing does embellish these stories some so keep that in mind.

I remember he was telling a story about How him and Zach were getting tormented against the Ricky and Ronnie wildcat in practice. I texted him and said “bruh Zach wasn’t even there for the wildcat that was just you” . . .he replied back “my bad lol”.

I remember he was telling a story about How him and Zach were getting tormented against the Ricky and Ronnie wildcat in practice. I texted him and said “bruh Zach wasn’t even there for the wildcat that was just you” . . .he replied back “my bad lol”.

lmao

He's a funny guy, but yeah. He's a funny guy.

Why on Earth would you just make that story up?

Hell, it's easy enough to turn the story into a team building exercise! "*WE* were playing against the best ever, and every man had to do his job, no matter how small the role was. Every role is important!"

Because a part of a coaches job is to inspire and fire up his team. I'm sure he wasn't the first coach or military leader to lie to his troops. I know Jim Valvano had a few good stories about things he had said to his team to fire them up and some he admitted he had made up on the spot. I mean what inspires more a story about a guy who always stays ready and then is called in to battle Michael Jordan or a guy that is always ready and never gets in the game?

It's stuff like this that made it a VERY easy decision to fire Cam Cameron.

Honestly, of all the stories I heard of Cam Cameron, this is one of the least worst. Don't get me wrong though, it is still pretty funny.

Those were dark times, he had possibly one of the worst inaugural years as a coach. His initial arrogance with the Ted Ginn pick, drafting John Beck, the fail forward fast nonsense, cutting Culpepper and getting spanked by him in the regular season, trading for Trent Green when he was damaged goods and then lasting 4 games, putting Ronnie Brown on kick return in a preseason game, and i'm sure there's plenty more i'm forgetting.

Hold on...how were you on a texting basis with Crowder lol

Back
Top Bottom