Another Channing Crowder Story | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Channing Crowder Story

Hold on...how were you on a texting basis with Crowder lol

I text QAM on occasion as I am on the road during their show and stuck in traffic. They answer quite often to be honest. Crowder, Big O, Donno . . . they all have answered texts, sometimes rather detailed. I put a signature in my texts and they save the number for people as well. Its not very often but I called out Channing on that one . . . didnt expect a response back but got one lol. This had to be a year or two ago tho.

I text QAM on occasion as I am on the road during their show and stuck in traffic. They answer quite often to be honest. Crowder, Big O, Donno . . . they all have answered texts, sometimes rather detailed. I put a signature in my texts and they save the number for people as well. Its not very often but I called out Channing on that one . . . didnt expect a response back but got one lol. This had to be a year or two ago tho.

Why don't you use some of that texting power and tell Landry he needs to focus on Clevland football.

Trashing your previous team and the QB that definitely helped you get a nice contract?

Was it not Channing Crowder when a freshman at Florida once asked if people living in England spoke English? Then followed that up with : are there any black people in England?

Was it not Channing Crowder when a freshman at Florida once asked if people living in England spoke English? Then followed that up with : are there any black people in England?

You really think he was serious? Dude had a seriously dry sense of humor.

Why don't you use some of that texting power and tell Landry he needs to focus on Clevland football.

Trashing your previous team and the QB that definitely helped you get a nice contract?

He was asked a question and he honestly answered. Personally I wish he would just say “no comment” and let his play do the talking but like I said before the team painted him in a bad light during contract negotiations and he definitely took exception to it. Typical Jarvis.

And he didn’t trash Ryan, he was asked about their relationship and he said they didn’t have a good one. Hell he also stated the Fins could of went to the Super Bowl with him in 2016 because he was playing so well . . . .but I am sure you have never mentioned that in your rants.

And if we are being fair, the 9 TD season without Tannehill probably did more for his value than the 3 seasons with him.

Awesome, thanks. It starts at the 7:30 mark though, just FYI.

1 and 15 had something to do with it as well brother. He was definitely over his head as head guy.

Weirdly enough, I actually looked up the list of all NFL teams that have gone 1-15 since the switch to a 16 game season, and 4 out of the 10 head coaches involved in those seasons returned the next year.

Huizenga was actively looking to sell the team at that time, though, so that also might have factored into it.

It was Channing Crowder, but I think he made those comments when he was with the Dolphins and we had a game in London? It was hilarious because yes, he was absolutely clearly joking, but he managed to pull it off in such a deadpan fashion that idiot reporters couldn't figure it out.

I like Crowder. A lot of fans didn't like him because he wasn't a great or impact player, but he was a competent player who did his job, and he's provided me with some laughs over the years.

He was asked a question and he honestly answered. Personally I wish he would just say “no comment” and let his play do the talking but like I said before the team painted him in a bad light during contract negotiations and he definitely took exception to it. Typical Jarvis.

And he didn’t trash Ryan, he was asked about their relationship and he said they didn’t have a good one. Hell he also stated the Fins could of went to the Super Bowl with him in 2016 because he was playing so well . . . .but I am sure you have never mentioned that in your rants.

And if we are being fair, the 9 TD season without Tannehill probably did more for his value than the 3 seasons with him.

Well he’s going to have an opportunity to show us all how he carries a team. According to him he’s in a much better situation from the Qb stand-point.

9TD W/o did more for him than 3 season with...

Yikes!

Sure kdawg...sure

Well he’s going to have an opportunity to show us all how he carries a team. According to him he’s in a much better situation from the Qb stand-point.

9TD W/o did more for him than 3 season with...

Yikes!

Sure kdawg...sure

It’s funny, he literally said nothing about carrying a team but that is the new expectation his detractors have for him to make a point.

He likes his QB situation better . . . I think a 2016 8 game stretch Ryan Tannehill is a better QB than what they have currently . . . . But Tyrod is no slouch and Baker was #1 overall. Ryan hasn’t played in a while. . . . It’s not some blasphemous statement.

Just being honest. Touchdowns = $$$. The season that enabled Jarvis to go from the 12 million range to the 15 million range was 2017 when he nabbed 9 touchdowns, which was without Ryan Tannehill. It was the main knock on him and he produced.

In his first 45 games with Ryan Tannehill he scored 11 touchdowns
In his last 19 games without Ryan Tannehill he scored 11 touchdowns

Don’t think that stat isn’t used in contract negotiations, with Miami and with other teams.

It’s funny, he literally said nothing about carrying a team but that is the new expectation his detractors have for him to make a point.

He likes his QB situation better . . . I think a 2016 8 game stretch Ryan Tannehill is a better QB than what they have currently . . . . But Tyrod is no slouch and Baker was #1 overall. Ryan hasn’t played in a while. . . . It’s not some blasphemous statement.

Just being honest. Touchdowns = $$$. The season that enabled Jarvis to go from the 12 million range to the 15 million range was 2017 when he nabbed 9 touchdowns, which was without Ryan Tannehill. It was the main knock on him and he produced.

In his first 45 games with Ryan Tannehill he scored 11 touchdowns
In his last 19 games without Ryan Tannehill he scored 11 touchdowns

Don’t think that stat isn’t used in contract negotiations, with Miami and with other teams.

Landry is dead to me! But you can root for him all you want up there in Cleveland.

BTW, Good Luck with that Tyrod and Baker situation which has the ingredients of being explosive. Especially, when you add in what seems like Landry is pulling and aligning himself with Tyrod.

What happens when they eventually put in the rookie? I'm sure Landry, the team first guy, isn't going to have a problem with it. Whatever is best for the TEAM.

I live all the way north in jersey, but i try and listen to Hochman and Crowder as much as i can. thank satan for podcasts and internet feeds. I have to say Crowder will never be mistaken for the greatest Dolphin of all time but he sure as hell one of my favorite Dolphin of all time his stories are comedy gold. i want his jersey just as a gag because it would be so random

I live all the way north in jersey, but i try and listen to Hochman and Crowder as much as i can. thank satan for podcasts and internet feeds. I have to say Crowder will never be mistaken for the greatest Dolphin of all time but he sure as hell one of my favorite Dolphin of all time his stories are comedy gold. i want his jersey just as a gag because it would be so random

I actually have an aqua Crowder Jersey and always wear it when I go to the games . . . .just to be that “random” dude LOL. Crazy that was 10 years ago when I bought it. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom