Another Channing Crowder Story | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another Channing Crowder Story

Cam was awful but Joe Philbin made Cam look like Vince Lombardi! Philbin was pathetic in every way. I'm happy with who we have right now.

Landry is dead to me! But you can root for him all you want up there in Cleveland.

BTW, Good Luck with that Tyrod and Baker situation which has the ingredients of being explosive. Especially, when you add in what seems like Landry is pulling and aligning himself with Tyrod.

What happens when they eventually put in the rookie? I'm sure Landry, the team first guy, isn't going to have a problem with it. Whatever is best for the TEAM.

Your response to some basic numbers is quite telling. Kudos.

It’s funny, he literally said nothing about carrying a team but that is the new expectation his detractors have for him to make a point.

He likes his QB situation better . . . I think a 2016 8 game stretch Ryan Tannehill is a better QB than what they have currently . . . . But Tyrod is no slouch and Baker was #1 overall. Ryan hasn’t played in a while. . . . It’s not some blasphemous statement.

Just being honest. Touchdowns = $$$. The season that enabled Jarvis to go from the 12 million range to the 15 million range was 2017 when he nabbed 9 touchdowns, which was without Ryan Tannehill. It was the main knock on him and he produced.

In his first 45 games with Ryan Tannehill he scored 11 touchdowns
In his last 19 games without Ryan Tannehill he scored 11 touchdowns

Don’t think that stat isn’t used in contract negotiations, with Miami and with other teams.

Simple small little numbers like that are enough to make some look silly in their defense of the golden boy while feeling the need to trash anyone who gets in their way.

I live all the way north in jersey, but i try and listen to Hochman and Crowder as much as i can. thank satan for podcasts and internet feeds. I have to say Crowder will never be mistaken for the greatest Dolphin of all time but he sure as hell one of my favorite Dolphin of all time his stories are comedy gold. i want his jersey just as a gag because it would be so random
I’m in Jersey as well, and I listen to them on my phone in my car on the way home from work every day. They’re a good listen.

It’s funny, he literally said nothing about carrying a team but that is the new expectation his detractors have for him to make a point.

He likes his QB situation better . . . I think a 2016 8 game stretch Ryan Tannehill is a better QB than what they have currently . . . . But Tyrod is no slouch and Baker was #1 overall. Ryan hasn’t played in a while. . . . It’s not some blasphemous statement.

Just being honest. Touchdowns = $$$. The season that enabled Jarvis to go from the 12 million range to the 15 million range was 2017 when he nabbed 9 touchdowns, which was without Ryan Tannehill. It was the main knock on him and he produced.

In his first 45 games with Ryan Tannehill he scored 11 touchdowns
In his last 19 games without Ryan Tannehill he scored 11 touchdowns

Don’t think that stat isn’t used in contract negotiations, with Miami and with other teams.
OTOH, with more long ball accuracy in 2016, it was Kenny Stills who had 9TD passes while in 2017, he had 6. There's a correlation between passers that corroborates Landry going up and long ball Stills going down in the most recent Tannehill-less year.

In business, nothing is as confirming as the employer who knows you best giving you raises and promotions. While not exactly apples to apples, the coaches who saw Taylor day in and day out and even tried to replace him with Peterman, at the end of the day, decided to trade him and put their playoff caliber team in either the hands of a basically unproven backup and/or a draft choice questionable completion records against substandard Div 1 competition and even worse before that at JUCO. What does that say about Taylor?

Way to lose the locker room instantly, now that season makes even more sense. What kind of loser just makes up a story like that anyway???

On another note, I love Crowder on the radio...some of his Parcells stories are amazing.

OTOH, with more long ball accuracy in 2016, it was Kenny Stills who had 9TD passes while in 2017, he had 6. There's a correlation between passers that corroborates Landry going up and long ball Stills going down in the most recent Tannehill-less year.

In business, nothing is as confirming as the employer who knows you best giving you raises and promotions. While not exactly apples to apples, the coaches who saw Taylor day in and day out and even tried to replace him with Peterman, at the end of the day, decided to trade him and put their playoff caliber team in either the hands of a basically unproven backup and/or a draft choice questionable completion records against substandard Div 1 competition and even worse before that at JUCO. What does that say about Taylor?

Eh the Bills are also the team who replaced Doug Flutie who helped lead them to the playoffs with Rob Johnson so it's not like they are a franchise who has made very good decisions these last 2 decades. They also got rid of a still serviceable Drew Bledsoe for JP Losman.

Eh the Bills are also the team who replaced Doug Flutie who helped lead them to the playoffs with Rob Johnson so it's not like they are a franchise who has made very good decisions these last 2 decades. They also got rid of a still serviceable Drew Bledsoe for JP Losman.
That 's true.. but in terms of being apples to apples, it's the equivalent of declaring because some random GM and Modell in Cleveland got rid of Belichick, Dorsey is another ill-conceived hire.

Again, in terms of professional credentials, nothing speaks to your value as much as that the people who know your professional skills and limitations best promoted you in place.. or speaks to your perceived lack of value when a company goes outside to hire someone above you or even worse, unloads you for unproven and possibly questionable replacements

I could listen to Crowder tell old stories all day. The story where he was "little boy'ed" by Bruce Smith is one of my favorites.

I couldn't stand Zach Krantz (brought absolutely nothing), but the show has been great since they switched to just Hochman & Crowder. Nice listening to two funny guys with great chemistry, one with actual football knowledge, as opposed to Big O who has braindead fan after braindead fan call in to reiterate "we need to draft a QB now". We're in June, great commentary.

I could listen to Crowder tell old stories all day. The story where he was "little boy'ed" by Bruce Smith is one of my favorites.

I couldn't stand Zach Krantz (brought absolutely nothing), but the show has been great since they switched to just Hochman & Crowder. Nice listening to two funny guys with great chemistry, one with actual football knowledge, as opposed to Big O who has braindead fan after braindead fan call in to reiterate "we need to draft a QB now". We're in June, great commentary.

Getting rid of Zach brought me back. Great move. Zach comes from the Joe Rose school of fake, loud laughter and extra corny jokes that aren't funny at all. Hoch & Crowder do have great chemistry. I don't care what they're talking about. Even their commercials are entertaining lol.

Back
Top Bottom