Another DT and CB Will Complete | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Another DT and CB Will Complete

miamirw

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A terrific off season.

I wouldn't mind dropping a third round pick for Manny Wright and signing either Bobby taylor or Ty Law to a one year incentive laden contract. The fact that both are still available is good news for us. Sooner or later both DBs are going to get nervous about finding a home and we would be a nice fit.

Getting Wright now in the supplemental draft would speed up the process of fixing our Dline. It will be a perfect situation to have Wright as our number 3 DT behind Chester and Traylor. This will free up Carter to play DE opposite Taylor where I believe we'll have the most firepower.

campeonaso said:
mexico 1 brasil 0
You Mexico fans keep bringing that up. I saw it on someone's sig earlier. I'm colombian but haven't really been following lately. Oh, and what does that have to do with this thread? :lol:

I'd like to see the team draft Manuel Wright as well, especially if Saban feels he is a player who is willing to work and get better. The talent is definitely there with him and, like you, I agree that Carter will be most effective opposite Taylor not inside (only inside on passing downs). I also believe Miami will end up in the running for Ty Law unless a team like Detroit panics and overpays.

miamirw said:
A terrific off season.

I wouldn't mind dropping a third round pick for Manny Wright and signing either Bobby taylor or Ty Law to a one year incentive laden contract. The fact that both are still available is good news for us. Sooner or later both DBs are going to get nervous about finding a home and we would be a nice fit.

Getting Wright now in the supplemental draft would speed up the process of fixing our Dline. It will be a perfect situation to have Wright as our number 3 DT behind Chester and Traylor. This will free up Carter to play DE opposite Taylor where I believe we'll have the most firepower.

i agree with you however the DT position could be filled by carter or holliday since both are really big and holliday has experience at DT

miamirw said:
A terrific off season.

We have a good chance at getting Law, hopefully we will get him, if notbwe could get taylor, I wouldnt mind either one, It really looks like we will get Wright though, which would be awesome.

Back
Top Bottom